The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

10 hours ago, tomav84 said:

at risk of going off topic, i've never seen haaland play so i'm curious to know what sort of striker is a guardiola player and why haaland isn't? he knows where the back of the net is and that's what city need right?

Haaland is a brute of a player with great movement and anticipation in the box. He also bursts from midfield and runs at defenders. Would love to I see him in the Premier League. 

So apparently Jack’s injury has been a welcome boost for Southgate who, according to media today, has a tough decision about whether to take Grealish as Lingard has impressed him. 

56 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

So apparently Jack’s injury has been a welcome boost for Southgate who, according to media today, has a tough decision about whether to take Grealish as Lingard has impressed him. 

I'm sure Lingard running around makes him a little hard.

In all seriousness Jack will get into the Euro squad but i can't see him being a starter.

Football insider say they have been told that grealiah is citys no 1 target in the summer and preparing  'massive bid'

If true cant see him sticking around. They will pay him double what we will and can gurantee him CL and trophies

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Football insider say they have been told that grealiah is citys no 1 target in the summer and preparing  'massive bid'

If true cant see him sticking around. They will pay him double what we will and can gurantee him CL and trophies

But it’s garbage mate.  I thought these guys were on the blacklist but I’ve just checked and they aren’t but they should be given the general trash they put out and then I read this article and this line just sums it up that it’s rubbish.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/man-city-line-up-massive-bid-for-aston-villa-star-grealish/

It has been reported that Villa have slapped a £100m price tag on Grealish and that makes him out of reach for now.

Football Insider has been told that it will not take that kind of money to lure the England international from the Midlands giants this summer.

They really think we are going to sell him for what looks to be suggested as materially lower than 100m.....just rubbish!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

McGinn trying not to look. Jack like a kid in a sweetshop, imagining his face in the...sweets

B8DBDA40-636D-45B3-B7B9-B741AAB79C0E.jpeg

How have I never seen this woman before....!

She has a big future ahead of her!

Just now, Zhan_Zhuang said:

So if the rumours are true Man City would rotate Grealish and Sterling?

Yea right like they'd both settle for that.

Pep is always rotating the front 3 but they have so many games it works. So they’d probably both be ok with it. BUT they have enough players already in those positions. They don’t need Grealish. 

Looking on the city forum. They seem to be under the impression he’s their top target and are actually looking at him to play in the middle, alongside KDB. Who knows how much of that is true though, or if it’s just some itk bullshit on their end.

12 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

If he was that impressed with Lingard he would have brought him on sooner against Poland. 

On 01/04/2021 at 16:10, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Missed this bromance

One heck of a bromance when you leave the set and your discussing which one of you should of had the Big Breasted Blonde first and who should of had sloppy seconds.

I can only imagine the conversation Jack and John had.

Have noticed they have to cover there mid section up alot, wonder why you naughty boys, was it waking time for the third leg 🤣

It's like the two of them had a day out at babestation yet they forgot the no shorts policy.

Edited by Dave-R

6 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

And Vital football Man City said they have changed their mind and won't be after him this summer.

It's all.bollox until something happens.

They need a striker MUCH more than they need a Jack Grealish.

They've got something like 5 or 6 top players in Jack's play areas already ffs.

I also believe if City offered Jack whatever we would counter offer and make it even sweeter putting Jack out of reach indefinitely.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 7392craig said:

Looking on the city forum. They seem to be under the impression he’s their top target and are actually looking at him to play in the middle, alongside KDB. Who knows how much of that is true though, or if it’s just some itk bullshit on their end.

Pep may be a fan and would like Grealish, but he even stated city or any other big Orem club couldn't ever afford to pay what Villa would want for Jack.

Is not going anywhere.

Also while under contract clubs know that we would want something crazy for our skipper, he does more for us than he would do for another club because he's our top guy, he wouldn't be there too guy or even near at the top five clubs.

Edited by Dave-R

This doesn't sound to me like a football club about to drop £100+ million on Jack Grealish.

With Aguero leaving and the issues they've had up front this season their main priority in the Summer transfer window is a striker.

• Like 2

Â