The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, barry'sboots said:

World class footballer and a good looking boy = great advertising board, hence why, I guess, these four brands are chasing so hard. 

980f3ed0-f3b6-4e86-93bd-3575582d7619_tex

Edited by Kingman

33 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is a strikers dream to play with, can imagine Harry Kane face if Southgate tells him he isnt going

They haven't played together yet have they? 

But yeah you'd have to imagine kane will want him there 

On 26/03/2021 at 17:15, villa4europe said:

They haven't played together yet have they? 

But yeah you'd have to imagine kane will want him there 

Pretty sure they did in his first game. I recall Jack providing him with loads of the ball and Kane doing f all with it.

43 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Pretty sure they did in his first game. I recall Jack providing him with loads of the ball and Kane doing f all with it.

And a couple of times Jack was in a great position to have an attempt on goal and Kane chose to ignore him and try to shoot from a ridiculous position.

I think Kane is aware that Jack will outshine him and his ego doesn’t like it!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I can’t remember the specifics but I remember that they had no chemistry whatsoever. It’s a shame Jack is not in this squad to build that relationship.

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

I can’t remember the specifics but I remember that they had no chemistry whatsoever. It’s a shame Jack is not in this squad to build that relationship.

Yes, Kane kept dropping deep and taking the ball and trying from distance.  I don't think he works with Jack, he's starting to play more like Firmino does for Liverpool and needs a Salah and Mane (Rashford and Sterling) duo around him to push up and score.  Jack works better with a proper out and out "9" - Calvert Lewin or Ollie - who can get on the end of his good work in the box.

On 25/03/2021 at 10:29, Dave-R said:

I'd love to sit next to Jack with me psychodelic Jacket on, excuse the state of me I was up all night raving lol..

Reckon I could pull it off with Jack to be fair, extra advertisement 🤣🤣..

0_1616657685810.jpg

This is genius to be fair, wear a jacket so distracting that no one recognizes my UFO parked behind me.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

As @Robbie09put it,  Kane was really wasteful and kept picking the wrong option (that option being shoot on sight from wherever he is). I think Grealish also went looking for Kane too much,  choosing him over any other option given a choice, regardless of whether the other choice would have been tactically a better option.

I put it down to a combination of both Kane not wanting to be upstaged,  and Jack wanting to make a good impression on him (and to demonstrate to Southgate that he's the best option to pair with Kane given he'll be pur guaranteed no1 striker).

They definitely could work wonders together, when they accept they're both exceptional at what they do naturally, rather than forcing it. 

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This is genius to be fair, wear a jacket so distracting that no one recognizes my UFO parked behind me.

Excellent comment..

Â