The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

It’s crazy they are allowed to play. If I was Emi Martinez and I had Jesse Lingard in my team I’d have thrown those goals into my net just as happily as if it was for financial gain, which is why gambling is banned... :)

Imagine the points differential he'd have gotten being the only person in the world with Lingaard in his team. Add a captain or a triple captain and he's laughing. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Are there prizes for winning it?  

i think you win VIP tickets to a Premier League game if you win it all but a lot of people I know play for money. Usually when nothing is on the line people give up the teams way before Christmas

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Liverpool legend Graeme Souness has warned Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish not to 'believe in his own hype'.

Knob.

He's as bad as Garth Crooks! Anyone who vaguely knows Jack's character and has listened to his interviews knows hes pretty humble and down to earth. Souness is just regurgitating cliches cos he's got feck all else in his locker aside from a few blades of grass and a ruler.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Liverpool legend Graeme Souness has warned Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish not to 'believe in his own hype'.

Knob.

But why? 

Didn't even play at the weekend, absolutely nothing to warrant it

Souness again moaning that he's too slow to get a pass off and doesn't work hard enough, miserable word removed talking bollocks 

Just now, Keyblade said:

What's the broadcasting equivalent of a career ending Graeme Souness tackle? Because Souness needs one of those, like yesterday.

Probably being a racist.

Wait a minute...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Knob.

Nasty piece of work who has always had it in for Villa 

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 2

Â