The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

The 1 v 1 miss - defender was quicker than him and caught him up, pushed him wide and he looked knackered by the time he took the shot

Depending on the way this game goes I expect he could come in for some stick but credit the defender, it is what it is unfortunately 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

The 1 v 1 miss - defender was quicker than him and caught him up, pushed him wide and he looked knackered by the time he took the shot

Depending on the way this game goes I expect he could come in for some stick but credit the defender, it is what it is unfortunately 

Didnt go down when shoved though.

Just now, villa4europe said:

It was against Zaha, the fact that he managed to keep ahead of him and get a shot in is a positive thing.  I don't think he could have done that before this season.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Imagine playing as a striker with him in the side? So brilliant, so unselfish, just...phenomenal.

You wouldn’t swap him for anyone in world football right now. 

He is the complete footballer. 

Harry Kane must be fuming at Levy and Southgate, he would be having the time of his life

18 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

No doubt in my mind that the top managers of europe drool over some of things he does. That reverse pass was sublime.  If only Olie had scored it would have been contender for goal of the month probably along with AEG's too. 

The movement from Ollie was equally impressive 

• Like 2

Â