The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

14 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

So was I. How did he remember this guy when probably everybody else in the world apart from his family has forgotten about him?

We did play Blackburn every other week during Gabby's heyday, it felt like. Still, odd to choose him over any number of Villa players or just generally more famous right-sided players.

Can we just leave this thread alone for a while?

Keep's giving me a heart attack when I login and see it at the top of the list, makes me think he's off or we've received a bid.

If we stop talking about him for a few weeks other clubs will hopefully forget about him...

Fair f***s Gabby. At least he's asking the right questions. Definitely personal. Southgate has brought this all on himself with his lies, contradictions and general crap. His actions contradict everything he's mentioned about Jack previously and after that post game interview he needs calling out. Things will only get worse for Southgate if Jack continues to boss things. Another season like last and the pressure on Southgate will be huge to include Jack for the Euros.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

So what is the current VT consensus on Jack's status? Staying or going?

Ollie's fee has shown how much money we have, no clubs getting Grealish on the cheap reckon it would take over £120m before we would even talk about letting him go. Grealish could easily be Englands next superstar player, if his run on Tuesday would have resulted in a goal then he would be already.

This season will see him reach new levels, Southgate's treatment of him will drive Jack to levels, levels we can only dream of. Sit back and enjoy the ride, super Jack is gonna kick it! 

18 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Well, it's clear from that interview that Southgate has no intention of calling up Grealish after the likes of Rashford, Greenwood, Foden and Henderson return.  "He got to dip his toes in.   He got to experience the setup and see the intensity..."     Those aren't things you say about someone you plan to use.   Those are words you use about someone who you feel you've done a favor.   It's also almost as if he was saying to the press and pundits, "You were clamoring for him to get a chance.   I've given it to him, now can we please move on."

Jack got a fist hand reminder on what a "r(ichard) sole" Southgate is and how he's "respected" by the team when two 20 year olds give him the big middle finger to his pearls of wisdom & authority.  Image Sir Alf, Brian C or Alex F's response!!!  What a clearing in the woods

• Like 1

Â