The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I know its probably his best chance for an english cap, but actually I prefer him not to play on tuesday, as I hope Denmark win and its difficult both to get a danish win and Grealish to play a blinder to show how stupid Southgate is.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Shows just what am absolute melt Southgate is. It really does. Glorified pe teacher.

I bet he hangs around near the showers as well. 

Best friends with Mr Kennedy 

alf-34.png

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Well this is great news. Will be interesting to see what Southgate does now. 

He hasn't got much choice but to play Grealish, even as a sub. 

He'll play Dier as a #10 before Jack.

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

I was looking at the training pics and thinking “you can see why Southgate hates him” about Grealish. Everyone else all clean cut, short hair etc. Grealish with his hairband and snood, long hair swept back, shaved up the sides etc.

I've been saying for ages that Jack is shaping up to be the next Beckham. 

4 minutes ago, colhint said:

Foden has to go to face Pep, who's mother died of covid.

Should ask Kyle Walker for advice how to handle the talk, or maybe not.

Footballers are morons.

Southgate only sees Jack as  the understudy to Sterling's understudy  , so 3 minutes at the end if we are trying to time waste might be the best Jack can hope for ...

But , in the unlikely event he gets a start / decent amount of playing time , then he needs to be sure he takes it

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Southgate only sees Jack as  the understudy to Sterling's understudy  , so 3 minutes at the end if we are trying to time waste might be the best Jack can hope for ...

But , in the unlikely event he gets a start / decent amount of playing time , then he needs to be sure he takes it

tenor.gif?itemid=10684016

21 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Southgate knows he’s a good player. Just doesn’t like him as a person.

Â