The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says "UnitedReds @UnitedRedscom 33m Manchester United may offer goalkeeper Sergio Romero as part of cash player deal for Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish. [Daily Mail] #MUFC ROLET"

Who actually writes this BS. Read the article. 
News papers actually pay people to write such nonsense and make up stories?! World wide UTD ‘fans’ believe it or think it’s a good deal. 

- No quotes 

- Nothing suggests we are after a keeper 

- If we want a Jeep why would Romero leave UTD. Move his family to Birmingham, to sit on Villa bench?

- The valuation is £80m not £70m

I want this year to be over for obvious reasons, but I cannot wait for Oct 6th so that window is closed and this is over one way or another. Saying that if Jack stays some clown will report he’s gutted or we shouldn’t of ‘stood’ in his way. Then link him until the next window and the one after that. 

£80m. That’s the fee. I wonder what Woodward does when he buys a car. Sales person must run a mile. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deeps said:

News papers actually pay people to write such nonsense and make up stories?! World wide UTD ‘fans’ believe it or think it’s a good deal. 

- No quotes 

- Nothing suggests we are after a keeper 

- If we want a Jeep why would Romero leave UTD. Move his family to Birmingham, to sit on Villa bench?

- The valuation is £80m not £70m

I want this year to be over for obvious reasons, but I cannot wait for Oct 6th so that window is closed and this is over one way or another. Saying that if Jack stays some clown will report he’s gutted or we shouldn’t of ‘stood’ in his way. Then link him until the next window and the one after that. 

£80m. That’s the fee. I wonder what Woodward does when he buys a car. Sales person must run a mile. 

The issue is United fans genuinely do believe they can get Grealish for £50m, just because they're United and they're used to getting their way.

I'm glad that both Dortmund and Villa aren't taking any nonsense, I would love if we did the same as Dortmund and set a deadline for a deal to be done, otherwise the deal is off and we don't pick up the phone. If United want our captain, our best player, and the poster boy of a generation for this club, they should have to play by our rules.

5 hours ago, deeps said:

I'd rather not fund/encourage them to write that fabricated tosh by clicking on it and contributing to their digital ad revenue.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MadridVilla said:

The issue is United fans genuinely do believe they can get Grealish for £50m, just because they're United and they're used to getting their way.

I'm glad that both Dortmund and Villa aren't taking any nonsense, I would love if we did the same as Dortmund and set a deadline for a deal to be done, otherwise the deal is off and we don't pick up the phone. If United want our captain, our best player, and the poster boy of a generation for this club, they should have to play by our rules.

Who is to say that we have not set a deadline? The way transfer dealings seem to be done at Villa now is very hush hush. Based on last years window, very little comes out before it is close to done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The #secretagent thing with Tammy was telling to me. Even though he’s joking it still shows he’s joking about recruiting for Villa. Meaning he’s thinking he’ll be here this season.

And he looks a specimen now doesnt he. Been great watching him grow from a boy to man throughout these years. He has been the one who made getting through the turmoil of relegation and playing lower league football a little bit easier. Such an exciting player to watch. The thought of him at United is genuinely sickening. They dont deserve such a class player that we have produced. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The #secretagent thing with Tammy was telling to me. Even though he’s joking it still shows he’s joking about recruiting for Villa. Meaning he’s thinking he’ll be here this season.

And he looks a specimen now doesnt he. Been great watching him grow from a boy to man throughout these years. He has been the one who made getting through the turmoil of relegation and playing lower league football a little bit easier. Such an exciting player to watch. The thought of him at United is genuinely sickening. They dont deserve such a class player that we have produced. 

He is indeed a proper athlete now compared to the chubby faced wee fella we saw make his debut. Its a bit like watching Cristiano Ronaldos physical development over the years and it's all credit to him to because it would be easy to settle and rely on his natural ability but, like Ronaldo, wants to improve.

Unlike mcginn who seems to be emulating Brazilian Ronaldo judging by his post holiday snaps!

• Confused 1

Super lazy journalism from the Mail today. Why on earth would we want Romero? It’s just Man U’s media pussies doing their usual.

Edited by Harry

Listened to the new 1874 podcast today and Evans still insisting Jack fancies a move, if the fee is met by a champions league club. Also said Man Citeh has shown more interest than Utd so far. 

When’s he supposed to be sitting down with Purslow? 

Just now, Awol said:

Listened to the new 1874 podcast today and Evans still insisting Jack fancies a move, if the fee is met by a champions league club. Also said Man Citeh has shown more interest than Utd so far. 

Straight swap for KDB then..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Gregg Evans is a bedwetting imbecile.

Definitely the consensus, but he’s been so insistent on this issue you can’t help but wonder if there’s some truth in it. 

1 hour ago, Awol said:

this is the key caveat that people keep missing and then start calling evans silly names. all along the story has been that jack wants to play in the champions league, and IF the fee is met that he'll be interested in a move. evans has also repeatedly said that jack wont force a move through.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Awol said:

Definitely the consensus, but he’s been so insistent on this issue you can’t help but wonder if there’s some truth in it. 

If there is, which I doubt, Gregg wouldn't know. 

I don't think it's particularly controversial to think that Jack would be interested in a move to a CL club. It's how far he's determined to push it, that's up for the debate. I initially thought he'd be off for sure this summer but I've begun to change my thinking there lately

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Am I the only one that thinks 80m is too low? Where has this 80m fee come from? It seems like it’s been said so many times that is has just become this magical valuation of one of our players. 

When you’re talking about players like Chilwell for 70m and Zaha for 80m, it makes me think Jack’s valuation is too low.

I wouldn’t sell for a penny less than 100m. I wouldn’t pick up the phone for anything less than 90m. 

He’s our best player and I think he’s probably one of England’s best players too. I don’t care if he doesn’t play for the national team, he’s superb and his stats are off the charts.

We’re minted, we don’t need to sell. F*** off everyone. 

Lewis Dunk has been linked with Chelsea albeit by the Daily Mail for 40 million. Just let that sink in. If that is a true evaluation, then I think Tim Sherwood was close with his 172 million for Jack.

• Like 2

Â