The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Hallelujah on that please. Spent most of today clicking on here and the Internet looking at the same rehashed stories but strangely cannot drag myself away from it. I remember reading onTeletext that we had signed a defender from Manchester United for £240,000 and that was the first I’d heard of it, No need to mention the name obviously but it was a far simpler life back then. Do you remember the rumours that we were going to sign Hans Krankl after the World Cup in 78 for 400k, I think the mirror were to blame for that one

Those days were so much simpler, I wish for those days back....mine started in the eighties.  Got into trouble as a young kid with my parents because I called clubcall phone line a couple of times and we had a high phone bill one month.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Those days were so much simpler, I wish for those days back....mine started in the eighties.  Got into trouble as a young kid with my parents because I called clubcall phone line a couple of times and we had a high phone bill one month.

🤣🤣I called that a few times as well and the man spoke really really slowly for about 10 minutes before they made the point

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

🤣🤣I called that a few times as well and the man spoke really really slowly for about 10 minutes before they made the point

I know but once you phoned you couldn’t put the phone down....it was a drug 😂😂

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, deeps said:

Gregg Evans can not wait to write a story of him leaving. 

I don't believe this at all. I think he'd rather be watching him week in, week out for seasons to come.

just reading Darren bents piece in Jack saying Utd city Liverpool won’t sign him and the only club that might would be Tottenham which always makes me laugh. Given Jose’s out dated tactics I think jack would be used as a fullback at spurs. 

to be fair to bent he did follow it up by saying spurs are skint so wouldn’t be close to being able to afford him.

nominated for the Premier Leagues young player of the year alongside TAA, Greenwood, Henderson, Martial, Mount, Pulisic and Rashford

Its a fan vote so its a non starter, TAA or Rashford will win that depending on whether or not 3 utd players in there splits their vote

22 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

nominated for the Premier Leagues young player of the year alongside TAA, Greenwood, Henderson, Martial, Mount, Pulisic and Rashford

Its a fan vote so its a non starter, TAA or Rashford will win that depending on whether or not 3 utd players in there splits their vote

Even if it wasn’t a fan vote, quite a few of those have been better than Jack

22 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

To be fair it's hard to argue against TAA

4 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

I really don't think they have, other than TAA

Henderson definitely has, strong argument for Pulisic and Greenwood as well. Jack’s involvement has probably been more important to us more than others outside of maybe TAA and Henderson

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Imo should be TAA, rodri, Maddison, Grealish, rashford, rice, Henderson, martial. 

7 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Henderson definitely has, strong argument for Pulisic and Greenwood as well. Jack’s involvement has probably been more important to us more than others outside of maybe TAA and Henderson

Pulisic and Greenwood no. Pulisic had bout 5 good games since restart. Greenwood has only played half the season. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I strongly disagree on Henderson. He's been good, and it's difficult to compare keepers with outfield players but he's nowhere near Jack's class. Pulisic and Greenwood will be top players, but they've only really exploded towards the end of the season.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

It should be Greenwood on the basis that he's actually young and just breaking through....

It should be the likes of Greenwood and Saka competing for this 

Boils my piss

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

I strongly disagree on Henderson. He's been good, and it's difficult to compare keepers with outfield players but he's nowhere near Jack's class. Pulisic and Greenwood will be top players, but they've only really exploded towards the end of the season.

Henderson has been the best keeper all season, he deserves to be nominated an dprobably win. 

• Like 1

Â