The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

13 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

so basically, we need to keep Grealish, then go out and sign:

Buendia

Tonali

then we can have a midfield 5 of Luiz, Tonali, McGinn, Grealish & Buendia.

🤤

My word, that would be some midfield! Did you just pluck Tonali out of the air or has there been a link?

10 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

My word, that would be some midfield! Did you just pluck Tonali out of the air or has there been a link?

he's on that stat link i quoted along with Buendia as a good passer/carrier stats wise, as he's a DM/MC type, i thought get Buendia for the opposite wing to grealish, then add Tonoli to be the DM/MC joint role with Luiz, then McGinn.........:drools:

I hope any talk of £45m valuations is gone with Ake being sold for £41m

I know you can't directly compare transfers, but it's clear the value of young "homegrown" players is absolutely huge. 

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Created the 4th most chances in Europe this season. For someone who doesn't often take set pieces and played for a team that stayed up on the last day, that's actually incredible. How could you think 80m is too much for him?

image.thumb.png.41aa23caf08f03531cf5581cf6f2304e.png

From that chart it's clear that if he wants to play with someone of a higher level he's going to have to move. I think he could buddy up with Trezeguet and Nakamba if Messi fancied a move to play with Grealish at Villa?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

From that chart it's clear that if he wants to play with someone of a higher level he's going to have to move. I think he could buddy up with Trezeguet and Nakamba if Messi fancied a move to play with Grealish at Villa?

Grealish 6 assists, Messi 20. Forget Messi, we should bring Suarez and Griezmann over.

Seriously though, better caliber forwards are a must if we hope to keep him.

Buendia may be just what we need...surprised to see him on that chart.

Not watched a lot of football beyond Villa games in recent years so fairly limited in my opinion/judgement of other players but the stats can’t lie...

11 hours ago, MaVilla said:

so basically, we need to keep Grealish, then go out and sign:

Buendia

Tonali

then we can have a midfield 5 of Luiz, Tonali, McGinn, Grealish & Buendia.

🤤

Sancho at the opposite corner of that diamond too, levels below Jack but worth £110M apparently.  £85M looking a bargain! 

20 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

You should be careful to put too much into these stats.

Of course Grealish will carry the ball for longer distances towards the opposition goal, when we play out from our own half compared to Kinglsey Coman and Jadon Sancho whose teams plays in the oppositions half for most of the time.

• Like 1

Looks like Sancho deal is really progressing for United.

They'd be mad to go for Grealish when they have Rashford, Sancho, Greenwood and James fighting for 2 spots on the wings and Bruno locking down the AM spot, with Pogba available to rotate there if need be especially if we're firm about our asking price. Jack himself would be mad to go there, even if I do think he'd get into that team somehow.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Jack and McGinn currently out enjoying themselves in Ibiza with Dele Alli and James Msddison, plus a few scatillu clad ladies.

Good on them, hope they enjoy themselves but dont listen yo any persuasion from alli or maddison!

Alli and Maddison don’t strike me as players who would spoil a lads holiday with work talk. Certainly no more than Jack could brush aside with “shut the **** up and drink your drink”.

27 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Jack and McGinn currently out enjoying themselves in Ibiza with Dele Alli and James Msddison, plus a few scatillu clad ladies.

Good on them, hope they enjoy themselves but dont listen yo any persuasion from alli or maddison!

Well he's got two weeks quarantine when he gets back in that case so that should prevent any surreptitious meetings!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Are you out there with them? You're typing like you are  :D

I don’t think he is going anywhere unless Liverpool or city decide to buy him he isn’t needed at Man Utd as much as others unless sancho doesn’t sign.

chelsea/arsenal and spurs can’t afford him now 

Â