The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

If he has been drink driving its more likely given the time that hes had a session slept there woke up early and decided to leave whilst actually still being over the limit

Something which I sadly think a fair few are guilty of

I think that's exactly what happened. And if others did it they'd rightly be crucified for it. Again the timing of this bumps it up a level in the shitness department. 

11 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Please help me to be understanding of Grealish’s behaviour over the weekend. At the moment I can’t think of what he did as anything but unforgivable but maybe you can present the other side of the argument.

Not being funny at all but you posted just as I’m off.....apologies but hope my Pots over the last three pages explain my position even if you disagree 👍

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

McCormack though, my lord how to pick a friend,

Probably the only guy jack knows who is a big enough piece of shit to invite people round to his flat for a piss up during all this. Shame jack accepted

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

And me

But the trial of social media has already found him guilty of that

Oh come off it.  No way was he not pissed as a fart.  He's reversed out of a space into a van then driven down a slow quite road and hit 2 more cars, then scarpered before the police get there.  If you don't believe he was drinking you are extremely gullible.  It's not trial by social media it's trial by the down right obvious. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, thabucks said:

See the usual faux OTT outrage and hyperbole has returned .... Too many snowflakes taking things a bit too personally is my opinion on the matter... Guy is douche has said sorry and will get the correct punishment deemed by the club .. End of the story and we move on . Some of this talk of jail, comparing the spread of covid-19 to murder and stripping him of the captaincy until all the facts are out is bemusing and also worrying to a degree... 

I find your post bemusing and also completely worrying, not even to a degree.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Oh come off it.  No way was he not pissed as a fart.  He's reversed out of a space into a van then driven down a slow quite road and hit 2 more cars, then scarpered before the police get there.  If you don't believe he was drinking you are extremely gullible.  It's not trial by social media it's trial by the down right obvious. 

If its OK I'll wait for the police to declare it  

Their report said 2 cars hit for a start

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, thabucks said:

See the usual faux OTT outrage and hyperbole has returned .... Too many snowflakes taking things a bit too personally is my opinion on the matter... Guy is douche has said sorry and will get the correct punishment deemed by the club .. End of the story and we move on . Some of this talk of jail, comparing the spread of covid-19 to murder and stripping him of the captaincy until all the facts are out is bemusing and also worrying to a degree... 

More "snowflakes" in Italy:

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/intentional-murder-careless-covid-19-spreaders-in-italy-could-face-homicide-charges

Edited by Deano & Dalians Umbrella
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

If its OK I'll wait for the police to declare it  

Their report said 2 cars hit for a start

Haven't you just speculated on him being drunk the night before and then driving still pissed in the morning? 

7 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Not being funny at all but you posted just as I’m off.....apologies but hope my Pots over the last three pages explain my position even if you disagree 👍

Fine.  Enjoy your evening. I will remain unforgiving.

As ive said twice now 

It isn't the (hypothetical) drink driving in isolation. 

It's the (hypothetical) drink driving whilst fans are making huge sacrifices because of the current situation. How can the club captain come back from that?

It's not a legal thing. Not sure why that's being debated. Or why that's so hard to grasp. 

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It sounds like he can’t get done for drink driving now. I reckon he will get done for leaving the scene of an accident though. I assume that’s pretty serious? 12 points and a fine?

It's an offence if you leave the scene and leave no details , he left his details.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It sounds like he can’t get done for drink driving now. I reckon he will get done for leaving the scene of an accident though. I assume that’s pretty serious? 12 points and a fine?

With no casualties involved, if he has stopped and left his insurance details, I doubt he's got much of a case to answer there either!

Â