The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

IF any of this is true, I honestly couldn't care less if he never plays for the club again!

After getting universal acclaim for his video asking everyone to stay inside, hours later he goes and allegedly does this. He was brought shame on our club, his family and himself.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

No he didn't. He still was found guilty of breaking the law (from memory think he caused an accident and fled from the scene) so serious misconduct.

Of course.

22 minutes ago, Nabby said:

Ordinarily  he would in now for Training so would have to see at least Smith but as everyone has been asked to stay home so any hold up could be due to all parties that need to be involved Jack , Agent , Smith ,Purslow are not able to meet in person at BH 

He has clearly been stupid here but I''ll await the official word before I condemn him , if he is out drinking with likes of Ross that's a bigger issue as well.He cleaned up his act after Terry joined and was having boring meals out with McGinn according to Smith so if he has gone off the rails is this just him being stupid ,  or are we talking bigger issues ala Merson//Gazza here.

I think there are basically 2 sectors to the issues.

1. The club issues
  2. Covid-19 Issues.

I guess there is a fair bit to answer to.

50 minutes ago, TRO said:

Facts are to be established.....but its not unusual for folk to be commenting on whats been reported.

as they say " there's no smoke without fire"

I guess the unusual times we find ourselves in have exasperated the situation and made it all the more unbelievable....when the country is so committed to the cause, to get an incident like this is mind boggling.

32 minutes ago, TRO said:

Both are wrong.

the facts need to be established to see how many things he has contravened.....but lets be clear, he shouldn't have been out, without good reason.

we are in the middle of a pandemic and a huge threat to life indiscriminately, probably the worst in a life time......the leading medical experts have advised and subsequently told us what to do, its not for us to apply our own spin, and defy it....without consequence.

Many front line folk are risking their lives, only to see this gross flaunting of behaviour.

He has a tricky situation to manouvre out of, but i think many fans will have a different view of him after this.

Jack is just from the back of Shirley, for lack of better word he’s basically a bit of a chav. He suddenly got all this attention and adulation of us as a fan base and he doesn’t  know how to manage it. It’s stupid what he’s done but when I was 24 if I could have had any bird locally & the money to party I’d have thought **** it. 
 I wouldn’t took this seriously because basically I was I was a kid that didn’t know any better. 

3 minutes ago, Dalian's Umbrella said:

My wife is a nurse, who is already working with possible Covid-19 patients, but because she used to work in intensive care, will probably be re-deployed there soon.

Every day in the news, there is some nurse or doctor ever here in this country who is seriously ill with the disease or died, and I am worrying each day about what could happen to my wife.

I really don't care whether morons who break the new rules get Covid-19, but I care that next, while asymptomatic, these morons will then start passing it onto every other person they come into contact with. Some of these people will die. And some of these people will be in intensive care beds. And if those beds are full, then people will start to die from other causes, such as heart attacks, strokes and car accidents because there are no intensive care beds. Even more galling, some of the beds will be taken up by some of the aforementioned morons, who happy enough to put themselves at risk of getting the virus in the first place, but will likely not be gallant enough to accept the consequences of their decisions and decline treatment when they become seriously ill.

If this is true about Jack, then I have gone from feeling sick about Jack going to feeling sick about having to watch him play for Villa again - and really hoping we can sell him, because I don't see how I can ever clap or cheer him again or celebrate one of his goals (although VAR has sort of fixed that last one anyway).

I don't care if he was drinking or taking drugs or what cars he smashed or didn't smash. What I do care about, is that based on the current evidence, it appears that he is one of the morons who thinks it's ok to spread Covid-19. 

To me, people who break the current Government rules are murderers - it just takes 2-3 weeks for the bullet to hit the victim.

A poignant post and one i totally endorse.

they are Morons.....dangerous morons.....and judging by general behaviours pre covid-19.....nothing surprises me.

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The Sun story is damning - if they're feeling bold enough to print as much as they have, then he's in a fair bit of trouble.

Let's hope the CCTV doesn't hurt him.

You can't be very familiar with the Sun 😉 To be fair with the lockdown they must have plenty of money in the slander/libel budget going unused.

In all seriousness, if he has done all that he has been accused of then he is an absolute moron.  He isn't the brightest spark anyway but I've always thought he was a decent sort and I'll be a bit gutted if it turns out true.

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Jack is just from the back of Shirley, for lack of better word he’s basically a bit of a chav. He suddenly got all this attention and adulation of us as a fan base and he doesn’t  know how to manage it. It’s stupid what he’s done but when I was 24 if I could have had any bird locally & the money to party I’d have thought **** it. 
 I wouldn’t took this seriously because basically I was I was a kid that didn’t know any better. 

Jack was brought up in Dovehouse lane opposite the Rover plant and yes he is a Chav, not because of that, i might add.

There is no excuse mate at 24 I was living it up drinking with Andy Gray and a few villa lads in the Aero club every wednesday night, and then on to the Elbow room pulling birds etc.....we didn't want the night to end.....been there done it.

Here's the thing

We respected his job and position, we respected him, we had some great fun without stepping over the line.....a lot is down to intelligence and self discipline and being Genuine friends and not dragging him in to shit.....but Andy was always aware of himself, highly intelligent and articulate.

Jack needs to keep better company.....strikes me he needs some sensible mates, around him.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

Jack was brought up in Dovehouse lane opposite the Rover plant and yes he is a Chav, not because of that, i might add.

There is no excuse mate at 24 I was living it up drinking with Andy Gray and a few villa lads in the Aero club every wednesday night, and then on to the Elbow room pulling birds etc.....we didn't want the night to end.....been there done it.

Here's the thing

We respected his job and position, we respected him, we had some great fun without stepping over the line.....a lot is down to intelligence and self discipline and being Genuine friends and not dragging him to shit.....but Andy was always aware of himself, highly intelligent and articulate.

Jack needs to keep better company.....strikes me he needs some sensible mates, around him.

100% this 

• Like 1

I think he has become to comfortable here. He needs to move on to a team with better players, manager and higher level and more demanding trainings. Maybe get away from the people he surrounds himself with also.

He's coasting along here, not being pushed hard enough and he might even have become complacent. He may also of course just be a tosspot.

For his sake and his careers he needs to move, not sure Manure is the right destination thou as they have a damp squib as manager and a fair number of bell ends in the squad.

Non of this excuses behavior like this thou. If it's even close to as bad as it looks I think some clubs will look at other options. And it certainly wont help us push his price up.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

It says the argument was after he damaged the cars.

You're right, sorry when they said the neighbour heard a series of bangs I'd read that as prior to Jack going out - but they meant the actual car crashes. .

2 hours ago, Didiersix said:

Does anyone think he should be stripped of his captaincy just for being out of his house without good reason? Irrespective of whether he was drunk/car crash. 

For me the answer is yes: he should be showing why he is a leader at this time, rather than acting in a way that is wholly irresponsible. 

We have a readymade captain waiting in Mings as well.

Thought the same. Give Mings the armband.

17 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Rumour has it Grealish wasnt even in the car when it crashed! Maybe he and capaldi ran down to see the commotion?

Would explain why Grealish has incorrect footwear.

Would make sense. Fingers crossed it was someone trying to steal his car or something and that's why he rushed out to see it.

Edited by Okonokos

58 minutes ago, Dalian's Umbrella said:

To me, people who break the current Government rules are murderers - it just takes 2-3 weeks for the bullet to hit the victim.

This is what people need to realise the most. People coughing over people or spitting at coppers etc. They have the potential to pass something on that could kill and when they willingly and knowingly do that they should be punished very severely. 

22 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Rumour has it Grealish wasnt even in the car when it crashed! Maybe he and capaldi ran down to see the commotion?

Would explain why Grealish has incorrect footwear.

would have had a statement by now if that was the case. i'd love it to be true though

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

would have had a statement by now if that was the case. i'd love it to be true though

Maybe not. It may be that his car was being stolen and there is an investigation ongoing and the club may be waiting until evidence is collected before saying anything. Clutching at straws but its possible.

• Like 1

Â