The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 hours ago, One For The Road said:

Remembered as a hero??? 

Would you find mind if I you asked what for? 

A decent player with some potential who was part of the squad that got relegated and the squad that failed to get promoted twice. A hero? 

I might not have been a villa fan for as long as you have, but this past season was one of the most fun ones in a long time and he'll be remembered fondly for that by me at least. I might have gone overboard with "hero" status though I'll give you that ?.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

I might not have been a villa fan for as long as you have, but this past season was one of the most fun ones in a long time and he'll be remembered fondly for that by me at least. I might have gone overboard with "hero" status though I'll give you that ?.

Fair enough. It was an enjoyable season for the most part and Jack did put in a few good performances. I still feel he has a long way to go to be a Premier League player and certainly won't be remembered as a hero but he will be a big loss to the team.

8 hours ago, villarocker said:

Spurs have Eriksen and Alli who can both play in Jack's area of the pitch. I see him going there and struggling for decent game time.

I think he'd be a better fit at Liverpool as their replacement for Coutinho. Mane, Firmino, Salah and Grealish would be lethal for them ?

Bloody hell he is getting some mad reviews on here. He will be back up for Messi at Barcelona next.

Replacement for Coutinho??? Grealish? Jesus wept.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Bloody hell he is getting some mad reviews on here. He will be back up for Messi at Barcelona next.

Replacement for Coutinho??? Grealish? Jesus wept.

I didn't say hewas as good as, just saying he would have more chance of getting a game at Liverpool in his position than he would at Spurs. 

7 minutes ago, villarocker said:

I didn't say hewas as good as, just saying he would have more chance of getting a game at Liverpool in his position than he would at Spurs. 

But Liverpool play a fast counter attacking game, not sure I've ever seen Grealish even break into a sweat before.

Edited by bannedfromHandV

At times his attitude and professionalism has been poor and he has had some injuries. He hasn't produced that much for us yet and only time will tell how good he can be. But he is also the player with highest potential that I have seen in a Villa shirt. He really is an amazing player who does things others just can't do. His technique, his passing, his balance and the way he goes past players is unique.

He isn't right now, but I beleive ha can be one of the best English midfielders ever. Though, if his attitude drops and he gets injuries etc, he can also be a new Ravel Morrison.

The price of young players are often set according to their potential, and his price should be there after or not sold at all.   

Edited by Keener window-cleaner

15 minutes ago, villarocker said:

You suggested he could go to Liverpool as a replacement for Coutinho which is what I was replying to.

Jack hasn't demonstrated anything close to being good enough to be the replacement for one of the world's most exciting players.

18 hours ago, One For The Road said:

You suggested he could go to Liverpool as a replacement for Coutinho which is what I was replying to.

Jack hasn't demonstrated anything close to being good enough to be the replacement for one of the world's most exciting players.

Agreed about Coutinho's quality but, he does need replacing at Liverpool. Someone will need to fill that role and why not Jack? 

Truly a Villan. Huge potential for a few, past years but wasting them with so- so attitude and being unlucky with shit managers and injuries. This season (and regardless of manager) he came back from a serious injurury as a completely new man, player and team mate. No doubt he has spent a lot of  time in the fitness room, he has bulked up a lot and the result is he has become a much better player. For sure, he is not another Stefan Moore or Darren Byfield. Grealish is the biggest talent since, well for a long time, at the Villa and he no shit could have played for Liverpool at the Champions League final. I hope he never signs for that absolute bullshit club, though. He may be gone soon but he will always be a true Villan. One more year Jack, please! 

Â