The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If Leicester make a 30m bid or more we will sell. That's the impact of failing to go up. And some people didn't want to go up? This is the consequences of missing out on promotion. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, terrytini said:

What, the one where the guy on Sky says what a great save the keeper made ??

I haven’t seen the sky highlights so no idea. The one where he bit three men with a sublime bit of skill, and then got a shot saved after a deflection.

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

Really? No scenario at all. He's a great player with the potential to fit in any most Premier league clubs. Spurs sell one or two of their players, Grealish is at least someone they think about.  I don't know how he doesn't go, imo. 

Yes really. I see No scenario at all. I’m 100% sure he’s going nowhere. He wouldn’t want to, and we’d get no benefit from it.

And I don’t think we are in the mess some think financially. And I think we need 4 or 5 players, not 8.

I don’t think things are going to be as drastic as some do. 

But nobody knows, it’s just my opinion.

I certainly don’t think it’s as definite as some make out and see no earthly reason why something that might not happen is treated by some as a certainty !

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

I haven’t seen the sky highlights so no idea. The one where he bit three men with a sublime bit of skill, and then got a shot saved after a deflection.

Yes that’s the one.........at the time I thought it was about to be one of the greatest goals ever, then when I watched their highlights today the only thing the guy said was what a terrific save it was. Baffling.

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Destined to be as good as Suarez then ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Yes that’s the one.........at the time I thought it was about to be one of the greatest goals ever, then when I watched their highlights today the only thing the guy said was what a terrific save it was. Baffling.

If it was Sessegnon it would have been the run of the century. 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, terrytini said:

What, the one where the guy on Sky says what a great save the keeper made ??

The Sky commentators forgot to take Fulham's **** out of their mouths for that amazing run, it was shameful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macandally said:

Simply cannot be sold this year, we do not need 10/12 players we need quality.  He is a Villa fan and we should aim to keep him for one more year as a minimum.

Agree. Championship teams that get promoted are very rarely full of 7/8 decent - good players.

While there are exceptions, they are either a bunch of average players with a good system or at most a bunch of mopers with one or two game changing quality players.

If we kept the current year squad minus the loanees, I’d feel confident. 

Jack (along with Kodj and Chester) are that strong base. 

I really hope he stays. We need him to stay. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, VERB27 said:

Agree. Championship teams that get promoted are very rarely full of 7/8 decent - good players.

While there are exceptions, they are either a bunch of average players with a good system or at most a bunch of mopers with one or two game changing quality players.

If we kept the current year squad minus the loanees, I’d feel confident. 

Jack (along with Kodj and Chester) are that strong base. 

I really hope he stays. We need him to stay. 

Agree on jack and Chester - not too fussed if kodjia is sold though 

• Like 1

If he stays I think we'll go up. Yes we'll lose some of our players but I think a team with Grealish, Chester, Hourihane Kodija and hopefully Green, O Hare and Davis will be good enough.

Edited by maxjackle

42 minutes ago, maxjackle said:

If he stays I think we'll go up. Yes we'll lose some of our players but I think a team with Grealish, Chester, Hourihane Kodija and hopefully Green, O Hare and Davis will be good enough.

Hourihane isn’t good enough.

• Like 1

Â