The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Surely everyone can see the difference between what he does with the ball at his feet and what the other nearly men such as Albrighton, Bannan, Whittingham etc offered. The way he jinks his hips, the deft touch, the rapid turn of pace when he breaks past his man, the way he glides across the turf all George Best like... I've maybe only seen an hour of him live now and I am absolutely sure he's no Luke Moore. He's going to be a seriously good player.

Likely going to be the best player we've produced in 30-40 years. I'm nailing my flag to that now, this boy will not fail.

I'm so very excited.

That is exactly who he reminds me of.

Me too.

Me too.

I've always remained cautious regarding the hype over Jack Grealish & never warmed to the comments made by his brother Kevan.

Today I saw glimpses of a player that could be a star in the making. I don't believe the fouls were coincidence. I think that it was the remit to clatter him at every opportunity.

Given the hairstyles of a lot of our players (in particular the back 4), I can quite happily live with Jacks-Its almost an invite to defenders to try to take him out.

Surely everyone can see the difference between what he does with the ball at his feet and what the other nearly men such as Albrighton, Bannan, Whittingham etc offered. The way he jinks his hips, the deft touch, the rapid turn of pace when he breaks past his man, the way he glides across the turf all George Best like... I've maybe only seen an hour of him live now and I am absolutely sure he's no Luke Moore. He's going to be a seriously good player.

Likely going to be the best player we've produced in 30-40 years. I'm nailing my flag to that now, this boy will not fail.

I'm so very excited.

That is exactly who he reminds me of.

Me too.

Me too.

Stop it lads, those are some stupid boots to be expecting him to fill.

I totally get what you mean in how effortlessly he covers the ground but let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Anyone think Jack was targeted because the Hull players thought who is this youngster with kids shin pads? only player do this in like 20 years was Steve Claridge so wanted to ruff Jack up but failed miserably!!

Edited by Villan4Life

Anyone think Jack was targeted because the Hull players thought who is this youngster with kids shin pads? only player do this in like 20 years was Steve Claridge so wanted to ruff Jack up but failed miserably!!

Probably thought he was the unknown member of One Direction. We saw the treatment Gabby dished out to Louis or whoever it was last year!

I've always remained cautious regarding the hype over Jack Grealish & never warmed to the comments made by his brother Kevan.

Today I saw glimpses of a player that could be a star in the making. I don't believe the fouls were coincidence. I think that it was the remit to clatter him at every opportunity.

Given the hairstyles of a lot of our players (in particular the back 4), I can quite happily live with Jacks-Its almost an invite to defenders to try to take him out.

I'm with you. The thing is, the times they tried to cut him in half I think it looked very unnecessary for them to do it, at least most of the times and I couldn't see why. But the fact that they did it 3 or 4 times showed that for some reason they'd decided to give him a rough welcome and just couldn't handle im. But I still haven't seen enough of him to really judge. He looks promising but I still think he misses something. Being just 18, though, I don't think that something is beyond him. Hope he becomes the player most on here think he will.

Â