The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Hes my second cousin (or some equally distant relation!) Have to be honest i havent seen him play but my cousins have and his brother is involved with the Ireland setup so looking good!

Hes my second cousin (or some equally distant relation!) Have to be honest i havent seen him play but my cousins have and his brother is involved with the Ireland setup so looking good!

Jack played for Ireland u15s at the end of the last season and was magnificent for them, setting up 4 of 5 goals

He learned his trade playing gaelic football for my club John Mitchels here in brum. A mighty young player who my club are extremely proud of. Good luck Jack

I look forward to seeing him play.

Who is he like?

I'd say Adam Johnson is a good comparison but Grealish has far more technical ability

Isn't that Gareth Bale then?

Grealish is a jinky winger, he's small for his age

Let's hope he gets some growing done then. He sounds a good find, hopefully he'll be up in the academy team before too long.

Seems a strange decision to move from Ireland U14 and U15 to England U16, perhaps he watched the world cup and felt he had a good chance of playing sooner rather than later.

Think I found him on FB if someone wishes to invite him to the forums; saying that he might already be here. :)

Good to here another Villa youngster coming through the ranks. Hope to see him in the first team in a few years time.

Let's hope he gets some growing done then. He sounds a good find, hopefully he'll be up in the academy team before too long.

Seems a strange decision to move from Ireland U14 and U15 to England U16, perhaps he watched the world cup and felt he had a good chance of playing sooner rather than later.

The coaches were going to put him in at the back end of last season but he got injured.

I don't think he ever had any intention of playing for Ireland, he played for them in a one-off tournament after the season had finished purely because of his love for the game.

Who is he like?

I'd say Adam Johnson is a good comparison but Grealish has far more technical ability

A 14 year old has more technical ability than Adam Johnson?

I await this Messi/Van Basten/Xavi hybrid.

Who is he like?

A 14 year old has more technical ability than Adam Johnson?

I await this Messi/Van Basten/Xavi hybrid.

It's what I was thinking but didn't want to start something, so thanks :P

Â