Scientific Experiment V2#11-MON(thly) Approval Ratings

Gringo

Are you satisfied with MON as manager  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with MON as manager

• Yes - MON can take us forward
    • No - end of the road

Yes.

I don't see how anyones opinion can change in the past month, rendering this poll pretty ineffective.

(Yes, I am aware you do it evey month).

Comparing last month's result to this would give a good idea of what the margin of error due to sampling etc. is.

I predict the number wanting him out will be exactly 13 as it seems to have been every month for the last season.
Out of the last eight completed polls, the number 13 has occurred four times in the "out column".

Well looks like the number has grown a little.

How can the vote change from the end of last season until now :lol:

Because not everybody who read the poll and voted last time have done this time? Something like that maybe?

Yes.

I don't see how anyones opinion can change in the past month, rendering this poll pretty ineffective.

Comparing last month's result to this would give a good idea of what the margin of error due to sampling etc. is.

I predict the number wanting him out will be exactly 13 as it seems to have been every month for the last season.
Out of the last eight completed polls, the number 13 has occurred four times in the "out column".

Drat! Who are these new renegades?

I can't vote on this until the end of august, at the earliest.

You can vote, its perfectly possible for you to click a voting option. What you seem to be saying is that you won't vote this month because you want to wait until August, even though this is the vote for June, which would indicate that you have spectacularly missed the point of the topic in the first place. Its about how you feel now, the one in August will be about how you feel in August

You really must be the life of the party.

Yes.

Drat! Who are these new renegades?

I'm not sure Drat will know ;)

Can MON take us forward?

a) Transfer market / signing (top) quality players: No. If we sign 'exciting' players I'll be amazed.

B) Challenging the top4 / finishing higher than 6th: No. If we finish 6th (again) next season I'll be glad.

c) Europa League success: Yes. It would be nice to still be in the competition in February.

So is this yes or no? It's a 'no'.

But is this the end of the road? No.

If we are talking about the season 2010-11 then my vote is 'no'.

I'd prefer the option to be either a simple yes or a no, because I'm not sure I agree with either tag line.

We finished a couple of games short last season, so he doesn't necessarily have to take us noticeably 'forward' to be considered a success if you catch my drift. I think we'll finish 6th next season, again, and maybe then it will be time. But I certainly feel he's more than earned another crack.