Scientific Experiment V2#11-MON(thly) Approval Ratings

Gringo

Are you satisfied with MON as manager  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with MON as manager

• Yes - MON can take us forward
    • No - end of the road

Stealing an idea from the long lost and dearly lamented IainG (even if he couldn't spell his own name)

Quick one, no discussion needed. Based on current feelings only, should he stay or go?

Will repeat the poll on a weekly [edit]MONTHLY[/edit] basis until we get bored or he is replaced.

Yes - it is that time of month again, and despite us all being distracted by the french being hilariously booted out of the world cup, the real business of Football will soon be upon us.

So what do WE think? Previous result here

Poll open for 28 days.....

can't see much has changed in the past 30 days Grings?
I know, but keeping with the montly theme - I'm fairly sure this will drop off the front page quickly to be replaced by a rumour linking us with souza.

I reckon there may be more movement by the time we hit the end of July and it might not be so POINTLESS.

Yes.

Hopefully we'll see some movement in the transfer market when the World Cup finishes. I suppose a lot of what we do hinges on whether Milner moves or not. If he does, about 30m for him, aswell as more for the sale of a few fringe players, O'Neill is going to have quite a bit of money to play with.

Yes.

I don't see how anyones opinion can change in the past month, rendering this poll pretty ineffective.

(Yes, I am aware you do it evey month).

Comparing last month's result to this would give a good idea of what the margin of error due to sampling etc. is.

Yes.

I don't see how anyones opinion can change in the past month, rendering this poll pretty ineffective.

Comparing last month's result to this would give a good idea of what the margin of error due to sampling etc. is.

And you're creaming yourself at the prospect :D

things that are happening at other clubs can also affect what your opinion of mon is. for example, if you think that we really really should have signed martin petrov on a free and mon has missed a trick by not beating bolton to his signature, then it might tip the balance of your opinion.

its only an example and i'm not suggesting that you would suddenly want the manager fired for not signing one player, but these things can certainly contribute to your overriding feelings.

Yes.

I predict the number wanting him out will be exactly 13 as it seems to have been every month for the last season.

Yes as per usual but is there any chance of some stats on where the almost monthly polls have gone in terms of support , be interesting to see the peaks and troughs
Just because you asked so nicely.......;)

image002k.gif

Yes.

I predict the number wanting him out will be exactly 13 as it seems to have been every month for the last season.
Out of the last eight completed polls, the number 13 has occurred four times in the "out column".

I can't vote on this until the end of august, at the earliest. I'm waiting to see how he does in the transfer market. If he buys a handful of British-only riff raff that doesn't improve the club, then yeah, time to move on.

I think MON has one foot testing the waters of the modern era, and the other firmly dug in to the past.

I suppose the true measure of his value as manager will be the results over the course of the entire season.

I can't vote on this until the end of august, at the earliest.

You can vote, its perfectly possible for you to click a voting option. What you seem to be saying is that you won't vote this month because you want to wait until August, even though this is the vote for June, which would indicate that you have spectacularly missed the point of the topic in the first place. Its about how you feel now, the one in August will be about how you feel in August