Fox Cull?

Richard

Should there be a cull of urban foxs  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a cull of urban foxs

• Yes
    • No

I am impressed with Mike's selective knowledge of modern culture. Foregoes TV which includes many fine US dramas, yet is familiar with Pedobear :eek: :!:
I spend more time on VT than watching TV (has a snappy ring, dontcha think?).

Impossible to avoid pedobear here.

Could you really kill a fella who led all of his woodlands friends across such a long journey to their salvation in a wildlife preserve?

jYWWe1B0AQYtSRf.jpg

It was us, afterall, who were cutting down their natural habitat. Then they had to battle against roads and other human-made threats just to reach somewhere where they would be safe. Now you want to kill him?

Could you really kill a fella who led all of his woodlands friends across such a long journey to their salvation in a wildlife preserve?

jYWWe1B0AQYtSRf.jpg

It was us, afterall, who were cutting down their natural habitat. Then they had to battle against roads and other human-made threats just to reach somewhere where they would be safe. Now you want to kill him?

Animals of Farthing Wood was brilliant until they got where they were going, then it went downhill rapidly. :(

• 3 weeks later...
A cull is over the top. This was a random incident. Never heard of it happening before.

This isn't an isolated incident by any means, a couple of days after this happened, the Vic Derbyshire phone in on 5Live was about this very subject and there were plenty of people phoning in with urban fox incidents and the ones phoning in knew of many more again.

This one was just a bit worse and a bit more tug your heartstrings so it got the national medias full attention.

Thats not me saying I'm in favour of a cull by the way, just correcting an assumption.

Â