Fox Cull?

Richard

Should there be a cull of urban foxs  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a cull of urban foxs

• Yes
    • No

Yes but not because of this incident. They are filthy vermin who should **** off back to the countryside. They are just big rats with bushy tails.

There is some real venom in this post! Go on foxes, **** off back to where you came from. Unless we ever build houses on it. :crylaugh:

Yes but not because of this incident. They are filthy vermin who should **** off back to the countryside. They are just big rats with bushy tails.

well it's some areas of the countryside where they are the biggest pest.

Generally in urban environments they aren't too bad. Farmers hate them though and with good reason.

My parents have got 6 baby foxes that come and visit them every day

the mummy fox comes and picks up food and takes it away and then brings the babies back a bit later and shows them off at the patio doors as if to say "this is what your food is for"

ever so cute got some great video footage of the baby foxes bouncing around in the garden without a care in the world

I heard a fox expert on the radio this morning.

He was saying that foxes get used to the smell of nappies from going through bags of rubbish.

He probably smelt out the nappies from the kids bedroom and thought it was lunch time.

A cull seems excessive all the same. As Rob said there are loads getting killed on our roads.

I'd say a lot of foxes have had their natural habitats destroyed by development over the last 20 years.

So they are probably turning up in urban areas more often now.

The councils already cull urban foxes (like grey squirrels) if they start becoming a nuisance and they get complaints.

This was an extraordinary incident of a fox attacking babies..never heard anything like it before.

Funny we never see foxes up here hardly - they keep out of the way!

More likely to see a badger.. (they're culling them too in parts of the UK)

There was a film of a black fox on springwatch last night, in a garden in Southern England, which is extremely rare sight.

Cull?

No chance, enough of em get splattered on the roads already.

as for the foxes attacking sleeping kids.........if I was a copper my nose would be twitching like the **** clappers over this "incident"

I'm with Rob on this one......

Something smells fishy........

And, in the words of Blackadder...... "I don't mean the contents of Baldricks apple crumble"

When this story first broke, i had a vision of the parents sitting on the sofa watching TV...... the fox enters, wearing a crombie and dark glasses and pops up behind the sofa as the parents are watching Britains Got Talent...... they sense something and turn round, but Mr Fox ducks down.......

bugger .... if only i'd read the second line of your post before I went off and shot my parents

This man definitely has a thing about shooting!! :shock:

obviously not related to Heskey then ... :winkold:

Torie propoganda bullshit.

how so? :?

these are urban foxes, and it would be an urban cull, not a rural one with bloodthirsty toffs on horseback.

unless they plan to have a "traditional" fox hunt through the streets of the UK. That would be quite amusing actually. :lol:

Torie propoganda bullshit.

how so? :?

these are urban foxes, and it would be an urban cull, not a rural one with bloodthirsty toffs on horseback.

unless they plan to have a "traditional" fox hunt through the streets of the UK. That would be quite amusing actually. :lol:

Skateboards, BMX Bikes and Pit Bulls :mrgreen:

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â