X-Box Live Gamer Tags

villafan306

Nice one, will hopefully catch you online for some games. I'm on Gears most nights from about 10-2, it is very addictive!

Probably be on later tonight mate. Need to catch up on Saints Row for a bit first. 8)

• 4 weeks later...

Well count me in guys - Gamertag is Victie (Original huh?!?)

Currently playing: Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, PES6, Lego Star Wars II, Project Gotham Racing, NFS Most Wanted (The best of them IMO) & Uno (Don't ask but it is sooooooooo addictive!!)

Thinking of getting Lost Planet and HAVE to get Halo 3!!

I'm bored at work and decided to have a wonder round VT and stumbled my way on to this thread. If anyone wants a game from time to time of GOW, GRAW, PES6, PGR, Lost Planet and FIFA07 to name but a few then my gamertag is diablos1983.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My gamertag is really original: RobEynon, i got PES6, GOW, Table Tennis, Splinter Cell DA, Crackdown, PGR3 and Rainbow 6 Vegas which I am leader of a clan called Vegas Assault Squad

Top post edited with a few more gamertages.

Btw in my sig is a link to my clan, the Coaltion Of Gamers which one or two of you are already members of and the rest are welcome to browse/join/challenge.

• 3 weeks later...

Phenom (pronounced Fee-nom for the benefit of muppets like CoG I iNferno who said it wrong) means an phenominal and unstoppable force. It originated as a nickname for my favourite werstler as a kid (The Undertaker) who was in my avater here before I changed it to the Master from Doctor Who.

Â