• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brumerican666

Got the new blops2 map packs but I am still as shit as ever

Nah, you're not. I saw you in a game of mine the other day and I believe you had the highest caps in the game with like 7 and your team won.Better than getting stuck with the tards who get 1 cap all game, at the start!

Brumerican666

Got the new blops2 map packs but I am still as shit as ever

Nah, you're not. I saw you in a game of mine the other day and I believe you had the highest caps in the game with like 7 and your team won.Better than getting stuck with the tards who get 1 cap all game, at the start!

Oh I have always been a flag capping maniac and I score lots of points that way, especially going for B straight away, but I dont have great hand eye co-ordination and will never be one of those players with laser eyes who takes down everything, and it's unlikely I am ever going to earn anything higher than a care package on the streaks. I only play domination and I usually end up top of the boards with a score of something like 17 -18 . I don't think some people realise that if tou haven't got 2 flags then you're gonna have a bad time .

(I remember the other day actually... I pwned you with my assault shield and C4 combo ;) )

Just messing mate, I looked at your gamer stats and you are clearly a much better player than I .

Â