How long do you spend on VT? (Rough costs now on page 3)

paddy

How long do you spend on VT each week?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you spend on VT each week?

• Less than an hour (and I donate)
    • Less than an hour (and I don't donate)
    • 1-3 hours (and I donate)
    • 1-3 hours (and I don't donate)
    • 4-6 hours (and I donate)
    • 4-6 hours (and I don't donate)
    • 7-9 hours (and I donate)
    • 7-9 hours (and I don't donate)
    • 10 or more hours (and I donate)
    • 10 or more hours (and I don't donate)

I'll be totally honest and say I use this site maybe 1-2 hours a day and do not donate - nor do i intend to.

I love this site but I dont feel its worth my actual money - if you get what I'm saying, I mean if it were to close for whatever reason I would plod to the next site and so on.

Thankfully, we have others on here who feel differently.

In life, you always get takers....

I have donated in the past, and for the amount of time i spend on here im about due to donate a little more.

Question: Once i donate again will my lion return to be a strapping gold king of the jungle, or will it remain a dull grey shadow of its former self?

I have donated in the past, and for the amount of time i spend on here im about due to donate a little more.

Question: Once i donate again will my lion return to be a strapping gold king of the jungle, or will it remain a dull grey shadow of its former self?

golden glory mate. :nod:

they turn silver after 1 year ....

They go back to gold INCREDIBLY quickly when you donate though! :thumb:

They go back to gold INCREDIBLY quickly when you donate though! :thumb:

I can attest to that.

The way I figure, the amount I donate to VT pales in comparison to the amount I spend on other entertainment anyway. It's money well spent.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep I've signed up for £1 a month too. Surely everyone has a spare £1 a month? While I might sometimes struggle to scrape a tenner together to donate but I'll barely notice £1 a month out my account. I really struggle to believe anyone can use the "I don't have any money" argument now. Surely everyone doesn't know their spend each month to the nearest pound?

What do the innitials (?) above your avatar stand for Paddy?

Good touch for a big man. My favourite phrase in football, it's so ridiculous. In fact any phrase that ends "for a big man". My favourite though was the "that was a great turn for a big man" which Mark(?) Rogondino said about John Carew in the friendly against Toronto.

Used to spend to much time on here, but find I am spending less and less time. The internet is a big place.

I did look earlier this week at donating but wanted to make one payment rather than a monthly thing, but got distracted. Limpid has just reminded me on another thread why I visit here less frequently.....not sure now if the time I will spend on here will warranty a donation.

• 1 month later...
Hmm subscribed a couple of months ago - no gold lion :o

Did you remember to put your VT username on the form? If not I'd pm Limpid if I were you giving your real name so he can match up the name with your username.

Â