Who will top the group?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will top the group?

• Brazil
    • North Korea
    • Ivory Coast
    • Portugal

[table color=#D9E2EC:1dab0beabb]

[mrow color=#8c333c:1dab0beabb][mcol]Group G[mcol]P[mcol]W[mcol]D[mcol]L[mcol]F[mcol]A[mcol]Pts[mcol]GD

[mrow][col]Brazil[mcol]1[mcol]1[mcol]0[mcol]0[mcol]2[mcol]1[mcol]3[mcol]1

[mrow][col]Ivory Coast[mcol]1[mcol]0[mcol]1[mcol]0[mcol]0[mcol]0[mcol]1[mcol]0

[mrow][col]Portugal[mcol]1[mcol]0[mcol]1[mcol]0[mcol]0[mcol]0[mcol]1[mcol]0

[mrow][col]North Korea[mcol]1[mcol]0[mcol]0[mcol]1[mcol]1[mcol]2[mcol]0[mcol]-1

[/table]

[table color=#D9E2EC:1dab0beabb]

[mrow color=#8c333c:1dab0beabb][mcol]No[mcol]Date[mcol]K.O.[mcol]Team[mcol]Score[mcol]Team[mcol]Venue[mcol]TV[mcol]Scorers

[mrow][col]13[mcol]15/6[mcol]15:00[mcol]Ivory Coast[mcol]0 - 0[mcol]Portugal[mcol]Port Elizabeth[mcol]ITV 1[mcol]-

[mrow][col]14[mcol]15/6[mcol]19:30[mcol]Brazil[mcol]2 - 1[mcol]North Korea[mcol]Johannesburg - JEP[mcol]ITV 1[mcol]Maicon 55', Elano 72', Ji Yun Nam 89'.

[mrow][col]29[mcol]20/6[mcol]19:30[mcol]Brazil[mcol]-[mcol]Ivory Coast[mcol]Johannesburg - JSP[mcol]BBC 1[mcol]-

[mrow][col]30[mcol]21/6[mcol]12:30[mcol]Portugal[mcol]-[mcol]North Korea[mcol]Cape Town[mcol]BBC 1[mcol]-

[mrow][col]45[mcol]25/6[mcol]15:00[mcol]Portugal[mcol]-[mcol]Brazil[mcol]Durban[mcol]BBC 1[mcol]-

[mrow][col]46[mcol]25/6[mcol]15:00[mcol]North Korea[mcol]-[mcol]Ivory Coast[mcol]Nelspruit[mcol]BBC Int[mcol]-[/table]

I'm looking forward to Ivory Coast vs. Portugal - it could well be a festival of diving, cheating, sneakiness and cards. I love games like at the world cup.

Yeah, nothing like it. :D

This group does look like one of the better ones though. Apart from North Korea, who will probably be the whipping boys. They may pull off a surprise though, which would really put the cat amongst the pigeons...

Apart from North Korea, who will probably be the whipping boys. They may pull off a surprise though, which would really put the cat amongst the pigeons...

If any bookmaker is offering odds on North Korea to get >0 points then it could definitely be worth a tenner.

North korea are meant to be very fit but still cant see them getting a point

I think kt will all be over after 2 games, portugal get 2nd but get spanked by brazil in last game, knocking their confidence and seeing them go out convincingly in the 2nd round

North Korea are a tight compact team and wont be whipping boys by any stretch of imagination plus they have 1 thing others dont have in this tournament and that is surprise factor.

For me Portugal will scrape through with Brazil but Spain will beat them in 2nd Round

Portugal to crash out and Ronaldo snaps one of his twiglet looking legs

(we can live in hope)

Dunno when the last time you saw Ronaldo was, but he has hit the gym.

gallerymaincristianoron.jpg

He now appears to have the neck and body of Marlon Harewood.

North Korea will get a least a point, probably against Portugal. Brazil will finish comfortably top but I'm not sure who will finish 2nd. The Portugal v Ivory Coast game will be massive. I'm just hoping Drogba isn't out of the tournament after his injury this morning.

The organisers will be annoyed about this. He is the one person they would not want ruled out, because being Africas most famous footballer, he is almost the face of the tournament even though he is not south african.

The organisers will be annoyed about this. He is the one person they would not want ruled out, because being Africas most famous footballer, he is almost the face of the tournament even though he is not south african.

Agreed. This is a significant blow for Africa, not just the Ivory Coast.

Â