Where Do Your loyalties Lie: Villa or England.

GavChahal

Which would you prefer?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• England win the World Cup
    • Villa finish in the top 4

Villa every single time for me. I view the world cup as an exciting spectacle which I will thoroughly enjoy but I also enjoy the Rugby World Cup, the Ashes, etc. Great to see any England win but compare that to the side you sell your soul for. No comparison.

Villa every time. I'd have taken a league cup win over England winning the World Cup let alone a top 4 finish.

You and me both

England for me, I would take england winning the world cup ahead of villa winning champions league or prem.

England winning the world cup is something I dream of happening in my lifetime. That day will be a glorious day for England, and will go down in history, something bigger than Villa winning something.

Thing is if Villa won the Prem it would feel a lot more personal, I know their are millions of Villa fans across the World but it would still feel like our little piece of glory. With England we would have to share it with everyone in the whole country!!

Don't get me wrong I love the World Cup and it is a good laugh to watch the match with by SHA supporting mates on the same side for once. But after it is all over, its back to the main event - Villa!

I'm more into supporting England this year than i have been since 1996, that was the last time i really cared about England, since then i've tended to view the team with cynicism and a little bit of contempt. This year i don't know why but i feel more behind the team, i'd love it if we won the world cup, however Villa come ahead of the national team every day of the week.

UTV