Where Do Your loyalties Lie: Villa or England.

GavChahal

Which would you prefer?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• England win the World Cup
    • Villa finish in the top 4

villa without a shadow of a doubt. put a poll up? be interesting to see the general consensus. i'd much rather villa win the league than england the world cup

But that's not what he asked....he said Villa 4th place or England win the WC.....

I'm a big supporter of England and have actually followed them around the world in various tournaments, including one of my most memorable experiences in football (Italia 90).

However, Villa will always come first in my eyes. Villa runs through my blood and that's despite the fact that I wasn't even born in Brum. I'm both Villa and England until the day I die. Yet, I could live without the England team. Life without Villa just wouldn't be life at all though.

It would be great to have both doing well, although if it came to a choice between the two then it would have to be Villa every time for me.

However, Villa will always come first in my eyes. Villa runs through my blood and that's despite the fact that I wasn't even born in Brum. I'm both Villa and England until the day I die. Yet, I could live without the England team. Life without Villa just wouldn't be life at all though.

It would be great to have both doing well, although if it came to a choice between the two then it would have to be Villa every time for me.

Bingo!

Even if it was Villa winning the league I would choose England. I despise England as a team, they remind me of a big gang of women when they play, but the thought of witnessing my own country winning a world cup whilst enjoying every moment of it with family and friends is the main reason. Its the one time were everyone comes together in the country to support a team rather than individuals supporting different club teams. Its an all for one, one for all situation for me and I enjoy it. England is more than football.