Where Do Your loyalties Lie: Villa or England.

GavChahal

Which would you prefer?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• England win the World Cup
    • Villa finish in the top 4

If you had a choice of England winning the WC now or Villa finishing 4th and having a successful season next year, which with you go for?

I thought it would nice to ask people about their loyalties between club and country!

Villa to win a corner over Ingerlund doing anything.

Not that I'm adverse to England winning the World Cup, they're not mutually exclusive after all, but Villa first.

That is a tough one and i'm usually all club. Reason for is Winning the world cup is a great prize and although I care more about Villa, the World Cup is so much more than finishing 4th in the league.

If it was Villa winning the league, then it'd be Villa all the time.

So I am Villa over England but the question is a tough one which i'd probably just about choose England.

Villa 100%.

I put so much more time and money into supporting the villa than england.

Add into the equation, IF england win the world cup, the amount of plastic football fans around would be ridiculous

I'd take villa winning either FA cup/Carling cup or Europa league over anything the national team might win.

Villa 100%.

I put so much more time and money into supporting the villa than england.

Add into the equation, IF england win the world cup, the amount of plastic football fans around would be ridiculous

I'd take villa winning either FA cup/Carling cup or Europa league over anything the national team might win.

This....also might have something to do with that i hate half the England squad anyway :lol:

Tricky question. I would choose Villa every time but seeing us win the world cup is a completely different story. Would beat anything hands down. The celebrations would be phenomenal...

Villa. I really get into the tournaments like the WC but the the combination of the press, over-pampered players, rubbish players shoe-horned by the media push or by being a manager's favourite, Ssshteeve Mclaren etc. has really diluted it for me.

The experience of Villa, say winning the CL, would be incomparable to England winning the WC. It would be ALOT more special and unique to me personally.

I asked my friends this a few months ago, and they all went for England, and thought I was a complete dick for choosing Villa. I spend 11 months of the year hating Terry, Lampard, Gerrard.....why should I like them now?

I asked my friends this a few months ago, and they all went for England, and thought I was a complete dick for choosing Villa. I spend 11 months of the year hating Terry, Lampard, Gerrard.....why should I like them now?

Youve hit the nail on the head there.....No way can i support a team with rocket polishers like Terry/A. Cole etc.

In fact i dont wish any success to a team that 90% of whom i hate with avengance.

Villa without any question