• England
    • USA
    • Algeria
    • Slovenia

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably just Gomez that Capello will want to know more about, mostly because the rest of us do, too!

Gomez are an English indie rock band from Southport, comprising Ian Ball (vocals, guitar), Paul "Blackie" Blackburn (bass), Tom Gray (vocals, guitars, keyboards), Ben Ottewell (vocals, guitars) and Olly Peacock (drums, synths, computers). The band are distinguished for having 3 singers and 4 songwriters, employing traditional and electronic instruments. Their sound is versatile and evades typical music genres falling into indie, alternative, rock, folk and experimental.

:mrgreen:

And of course, Gomez had a couple of minor hits with Whippin' Piccadilly and

about ten years back, though their best tune was without a doubt Pussyfootin'

would still leave stevie me as captain, and capello to decide if he is going to rotate king in whenever he feels fit enough to play (which i still think is utter bollocks) or play carragher/dawson/upson as 1st choice

safe to say i hope rio gets fit

"England were given a massive boost today with the news that Rio Ferdinand will miss the World Cup through injury"

Or somethin or nothin.

Not as clearcut for England as they think as USA are a good team and Slovenia are tricky ask Russia who are arguably a better team than England. England should go through but a lapse in concentration could have a nasty surprise

As for Algeria they will be whipping boys.

Russia - a better team than England?? I dont think so.

Anything other than 9 points is a disaster in my opinion. Were told each week how good Steven gerrard and Frank lampard are. Ashley cole is supposedly the best left back in the world. ferdinand and terry are supposedy outstanding centre backs and even if rio is unfit we have the flawless ledley king. One of the best players in the world upfront, definately the best finisher in defoe and an outstanding winger in Aaron lennon.

Or at least this is what we are told week in week out. So any less than 9 points on that basis is unacceptable.

Rio out, Milner for Captain ?

£200 quid on Rio being the captain on the opener for the last 6 months and he does his knee in 8 days before the start....... figures!

I bet Dawson's Mrs is well chuffed, I imagine they've just got back from blowing £15k at the travel agents and then he pops the TV on hear Capello say "We hope it will not be so bad but we have [Tottenham's] Michael Dawson on call,"

:lol:

I bet Dawson's Mrs is well chuffed, I imagine they've just got back from blowing £15k at the travel agents and then he pops the TV on hear Capello say "We hope it will not be so bad but we have [Tottenham's] Michael Dawson on call,"

:lol:

Im sure 15k is nothing to Michael Dawson