Pick Your Execution Method  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Your Execution Method

• Firing Squad
    • Gallows
    • Guillotine
    • Electric Chair
    • Lethal Injection
    • Dropped From a Helicopter (Argie Style)
    • Stoning
    • Drinking Poison
    • Other (Name)

I went for the falling out of the helicopter. Lethal injection sounds good, but apparently it's like going to sleep (with all your vital organs failing) and I've been to sleep before, but never have I fallen out of a helicopter, so might as well have one more new experience. Even though I'll probably die of a heart attack on my way down.

I went for the falling out of the helicopter. Lethal injection sounds good, but apparently it's like going to sleep (with all your vital organs failing) and I've been to sleep before, but never have I fallen out of a helicopter, so might as well have one more new experience. Even though I'll probably die of a heart attack on my way down.

Read a Lee Child book where someone got chucked out of a helicopter from 5000 feet - not nice

Answering the question seriously , I would prefer a nice and numb cocktail of drugs, probably a strong opiate(

Morphine , Heroin) with a little hard alcohol, bourbon would do, two bowls of nice body stone Indica strain and a benzodiazepine with a barbiturate thrown in. Pain/ Anxiety/ Care etc would be completely gone with the above mixture. Then the final touch , methadone IV.

4-6 hours is all it would take. :P I would expect a similar mixture used for lethal injection in places where it is available.

Â