Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

31 minutes ago, bickster said:

It was a woeful premise in the first place but I went along with that but then every five minutes or so I'd be going.... er how did you do that if you were blind

Yes, lets built a perfeectly engineered collapsible defensive wall that we can topple down on the invaders if we need to. That part had so many eh? moments, it was knid of game over from that point forwad

Vicious critiscm 

• Haha 1

Watchmen continues to get better and better. 

‘A God Walks Into Abar’ was an almost perfect episode, from the opening  to the post credit scene.

Gutted it’s coming to an end next week. 

I need to see the finale before I rank it in my all time list, but if it wasn’t for Chernobyl, it would easily be the best show of this year. 

4 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

Watchmen continues to get better and better. 

‘A God Walks Into Abar’ was an almost perfect episode, from the opening  to the post credit scene.

Gutted it’s coming to an end next week. 

I need to see the finale before I rank it in my all time list, but if it wasn’t for Chernobyl, it would easily be the best show of this year. 

Interesting, might give it a go. Didn't love the film though, and I'm a bit tired of comic book stuff.

Chernobyl was so brilliant, the tension man!

• Like 1

This week's Watchmen is one of the better episodes of the series. Basically takes the section of the comic that follows a characters origin whilst also exploring who they are, and extrapolates that to a complete episode. Arguably just kinda copies it mind. 

19 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Interesting, might give it a go. Didn't love the film though, and I'm a bit tired of comic book stuff.

Chernobyl was so brilliant, the tension man!

I think I’m out on my own with my opinion of Watchmen from a VT perspective, some of the other guys like @Chindie, @sne and @Designer1 aren’t big fans. 

It’s been fantastic imo, so I’d highly recommend giving it a chance. It’s better than the film and they don’t mess with the book’s ending. 

It’s pretty much a direct sequel, set 30 years later.

It’s awesome. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've read the book, it's kind of a continuation of the Mr Mercedes series with the girl detective.  Looks good to me.

Shame they didn't carry over the casting for Holly

Episode 1 of The Grand Tour S4 was actually quite entertaining.

I only watch the "great adventure" episodes as I have zero interest in cars and this was one of the better ones.

Season 4 of sci-fi epic The Expanse is also out in full today. Not really a fan but it's OK for the most part.

Edited by sne

14 hours ago, theboyangel said:

The final season of Silicon Valley was a fitting end to a great program!

absolutely cracking stuff - every episode was terrific 

Yep, a brilliant end to a brilliant show 👍

• Like 2

18 hours ago, theboyangel said:

The final season of Silicon Valley was a fitting end to a great program!

absolutely cracking stuff - every episode was terrific 

I had no idea it was the final episode going in so I was not expecting it at all .

I think I enjoyed it even more as it dawned upon on me .

"I practically re-wrote the whole thing" from Dinesh had me howling.

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 2

Â