Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

I had my first experience of RuPaul's Dragrace last night with the new UK series and it's amazing.

Anyone who loves a bit of camp with loads of innuendos will love it.

I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon. 

13 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Wish I could find some more British crime series on flix. Best binging I've had was shows like The Fall, Luther, Broadchurch etc. But haven't been anything new for ages :(

Have you seen Line of Duty? It’s a series about an anti corruption unit investigating other police and is well worth a watch.

18 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I stuck with it thinking something would redeem it story wise  ..but  nothing did  , i did see it through to the end for a kind of closure though   ... now I've just found out a 4th season starts in November ..

So closure  requires a whole new series 

I gave up after 2 episodes of S1, it was obviously shite. Good luck with S4!

Pilot of Batwoman was pretty weak.

Internet seem really angry about her being a woman or something like that.

I mostly thought it was uninteresting and kinda poorly acted.

So a bit like most other comic book hero TV-shows.

Will give it 1 or 2 more episodes. But It won't be for me I can already tell.

12 minutes ago, sne said:

Pilot of Batwoman was pretty weak.

Internet seem really angry about her being a woman or something like that.

I mostly thought it was uninteresting and kinda poorly acted.

So a bit like most other comic book hero TV-shows.

Will give it 1 or 2 more episodes. But It won't be for me I can already tell.

They done a t.v. series on one of the worst charchters in bat man?

That movie was absolutely shit as well. I think a good charchter woold have been riddler or bane.

but if they do riddler or bane they cant differentiate themselves from the crowd apart from stuff like actual good writing...with batwoman they can scream from the rooftop how different they are because its a girl!! and then also use the "you don't like it because its a girl in the lead" excuse when it flops, get ready for this Harley Quinn film to do exactly the same

DC have flooded TV with some really average stuff (only flash got me interested and that died down halfway through season 3) usually with long seasons too and a lot of characters, currently 8 shows on the go, 2 that finished this year and 1 new one coming next year, 164 episodes of TV in the last year

A whole new area to search that me and Mrs Gig found recently was to go back in time. We turned up copies of Lipstick On Your Collar and The Singing Detective, Dennis Potter mini series, and The Beiderbeck Affair. From the 80s. We shared the ones we'd each seen at the time that still have value. Lipstick On Your Collar was excellent.

I wouldn’t say the western genre is amongst my favourites but have to say I bloody loved Godless on Netflix (I know it’s a couple of years old)

Brilliant storyline and characters and finished in one, 7 episode series. Much better than dragging it out over 3-4 seasons.

quality stuff

• Like 4

18 hours ago, coda said:

Haven't watched South Park in about 20 years. Watched the latest episode due to China banning it. 🍯

about 4/5 years back when they added an over arching story arc to the series it got quite good, then went shit again, there are usually 2 or 3 incredible episodes per season though

Â