Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

2 hours ago, imavillan said:

Just binged watched series 1 and 2 of Happy Valley on Netflix (original BBC prog)

Happy it was not but i enjoyed the whole lot of it. 

A good plot and some brilliant acting from Sarah Lancashire.

Yep, an excellent bit of Yorkshire Noir. Rumours of a series three incoming. 

Anybody watching The Capture? 

Gone old school last few nights and found Gavin and Stacey on bbc iplayer. Still so good. Hopefully, Corden’s clearing in the woods like ego doesn’t ruin the new episode at Christmas 

The soundtrack is awesome as well

Edited by mikeyp102
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Gone old school last few nights and found Gavin and Stacey on bbc iplayer. Still so good. Hopefully, Corden’s clearing in the woods like ego doesn’t ruin the new episode at Christmas 

The soundtrack is awesome as well

By all accounts It was Horne that got too big for his boots and that was the reason they fell out.

I started watching it back recently as well, I think on Netlfix and it is so good. Its hard to put your finger on why but the characters are all great and very relatable, especially fi you have family in Barry!

Edited by AVFCDAN
  • Like 1

Just finished watching Top Boy. The first 2 episodes I was bit like eh? But then it got really good as it went on.

Also finished watching Unbelievable on Netflix which was pretty good although I found the main young girl Marie really irritating!  

I am also really enjoying The Capture 

8 hours ago, Bizzzle said:

Just finished watching Top Boy. The first 2 episodes I was bit like eh? But then it got really good as it went on.

Also finished watching Unbelievable on Netflix which was pretty good although I found the main young girl Marie really irritating!  

I am also really enjoying The Capture 

Ah right, okay, two episodes was the exact point I stopped watching Top Boy. Guess I'd better get back into it then.

4 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

Holy forking shirt balls. The Good Place is back! 

giphy.gif

Great program. Have got the missus watching it now too! 

Have heard this will be the final season - hopefully (and totally expect) it will conclude satisfyingly! 

• Like 2

Â