Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Damn, just reflecting on the TWD finale, I thought that Rick

must have shot the wife-basher, but maybe he actually shot Deanna's husband to stop him from turning. Need to wait another 7 months to find out now!

must have shot the wife-basher, but maybe he actually shot Deanna's husband to stop him from turning. Need to wait another 7 months to find out now!

He defo shot wife beating surgeon man

• Like 1

Anyone seen The Jinx?

It's the Robert Durst documentary

Talk about pay off

Just finished.

Incredible series. One of the best things I've seen

Amazing isn't it?

I'm inclined to disregard the 'confession' as I'm not sure it would hold up in court, it's effectively a senile old man muttering to himself.

The handwriting however, looks to be a slam dunk. Why didn't the police get a sample in the first place??

You were right the first time!

Anyone seen The Jinx?

It's the Robert Durst documentary

Talk about pay off

Just finished.

Incredible series. One of the best things I've seen

Amazing isn't it?

I'm inclined to disregard the 'confession' as I'm not sure it would hold up in court, it's effectively a senile old man muttering to himself.

The handwriting however, looks to be a slam dunk. Why didn't the police get a sample in the first place??

It really is incredible.

I read somewhere that it wasn't till two years after filming that someone came across the audio used at the end.  The guy is completely insane.

Really enjoying Raised By Wolves, very funny show. Not precious about accents as not being from Wolverhampton/Black country/Birmingham the accents all sound the same to me. Just a very funny programme.

Anybody watched the recent HBO show on Scientology?  Very interesting and they make some serious claims within it.  I would imagine Mr Cruise will have his lawyers looking at it pretty seriously.

It was quite interesting, and confirmed that Cruise is a Grade A prick.

The stuff about the 'prison camp' should be enough for serious legal action to be taken against the cult.

Anybody watched the recent HBO show on Scientology? Very interesting and they make some serious claims within it. I would imagine Mr Cruise will have his lawyers looking at it pretty seriously.

It was quite interesting, and confirmed that Cruise is a Grade A prick.

The stuff about the 'prison camp' should be enough for serious legal action to be taken against the cult.

Yeah he really shouldn't have a career. People should really be turning against him. He's nuts!!

I decided to re-watch the first episode of American House of Cards, and I like it this time. Spacey is good, despite the awful attempt at a South Carolina accent. And I think I'm in love with Kate Mara  :wub:

re-watching Game of Thrones before new season and the Starks are even bigger assholes than I remembered. The mother is an absolute monster of a person and a hideous character

are we supposed to sympathize with them?

Edited by Zatman

Just realised the the woman in TWD with the abusive husband is Alexandra Breckenridge.  Anybody who saw the first season of American Horror Story will remember her fondly  :wub:

Thought I recognised her.... looks.

Must rewatch AHS S1 now :)

Edited by darrenm

re-watching Game of Thrones before new season and the Starks are even bigger assholes than I remembered. The mother is an absolute monster of a person and a hideous character

are we supposed to sympathize with them?

haha

I'm near the end of Band of Brothers and I'm enjoying playing the '**** hell, it's HIM' game. So many actors who have been in pretty much every TV programme and film in the last 10-15 years. The second to last episode has brought a tear to my eye as well, it's probably a bit gauche to rely on an American TV programme to bring home the horror of the war but it does a really good job.

• Like 3

Latest Better Call Saul with a special appearance (which is also brilliant and hilarious) from Trevor from GTA V! Awesome.

P.S I still **** love Mike.

In more video game/Better Call Saul crossover news, I just had a huge "of course!" moment when I realised: 

y07xrycl.jpg  Xjj5SaLl.jpg

• Like 3

The embargo for reviews of Daredevil, the first Marvel/Netflix venture, ended today so a bunch of early impressions of the first 5 episodes have arrived this afternoon.

It's apparently fantastic, with particular praise coming for it's fight and stunt work, one fight being called already one of the best fist fights in comic adaptation history, and for it's notably darker and more violent turn for a Marvel property.

All episodes available April 10th, looks like it'll be well worth a watch.

• Like 3

Â