Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Anyone been watching la la land on bbc three??? i hate british shows but this show is **** incredible. marc wooton is the bravest guy on tv! absolutely hilarious.as is facejacker

actually just found out la la land is an american show with a british guy! it was on showtime before it was on the bbc.

I've manage to find Fringe on the webs, I'll have to give it a go.

I grew up on X Files and miss it oh so much, hopefully this is close to the freakiness of it.

Fringe is top quality, and Walter Bishop is one of THE characters of TV in recent years (forgot to add him in my list in the other thread)

Chuck or Fringe?

Is The West Wing good? I mean like talking from series 1 to series 7 or whatever it is?

I'm nearly finished The Office US, and still have House left.

West wing is good but tough going if you don't have too big an interest in politics.

West Wing is awesome as is House. Lie To Me is pretty good, though it takes a few episodes to get really good. I've seen an episode of Psych which could be quite promising whilst i was introduced to Monk the other night and that's going to be a regular feature of my viewing soon too I think.

Alternatively, to go retro we've also been introducing ourselves to 80's classics and I can say that Cheers and Magnum PI are fantastic. Higgins from the latter show makes you proud ( ish ) to be british :lol:

House is my favourite show I think. Seasons 1-3 are good fun. S4 then takes a different tack but has the most amazing double header finale to it, which makes S5 gripping, and that too ends so well that S6 still maintains the interest. There's always a few filler esque episodes in them, but the characters and dialogue are good enough you don't really care.

I used to be addicted to House, every day on Channel 5. Then i started noticing patterns and got fed up eventually.

The preacher episode was the best.

You and everyone else :P. They've changed direction the last couple of seasons, all the medical stuff has become much more background and they spend more time on character drama and got better characters. GOODBYE Cameron. so i'd recommend getting back into it.

From what I saw of West Wing it was good, but I was too young to have fully understood it all at the time.

Watching the first ep of Fringe now, scary black man from Lost is in it which makes it awesome.

Best not to opt for a sammich whilst watching it though.

I was always hoping that scary black man who's in Fringe and Lost would be the same character in both series, and that the two series would combine.

With the Fringe team investigating the island (and then probably get stuck there :lol:)... surely the island is classed as Fringe science, would have been brilliant if they had of connected the two in some way!

Could have also been a better ending to lost, as Fringe is full of Alternate universes... could have explained the flashforwards/flashbacks a little better... instead of everyone being dead!

Â