Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

The ecstacy trial on channel 4 has just started. Good so far.

Yeah I've got that on as well, don't you recon they should put some music on and give them a bucket load of alcohol and see how they react then?

I know that whenever I've seen people on it they are a lot more **** up than these people have been lol

The ecstacy trial on channel 4 has just started. Good so far.

Yeah I've got that on as well, don't you recon they should put some music on and give them a bucket load of alcohol and see how they react then?

I know that whenever I've seen people on it they are a lot more **** up than these people have been lol

It's great to see something like this actually going ahead, and also to see David Nutt on TV, who is excellent. The way he was dismissed by the last government was disgusting.

However, I think the show had a few problems. It's supposed to be about using MDMA for therapy, and whilst I think they're right to show how it's used recreationally and the subsequent effects (as it's relevant in terms of how people currently use and perceive the drug), I think this was presented in a very blurred sense, in which they kept switching between uses of the drug far too often and too quickly, often without connection.

I also think that while Jon Snow lends credibility to the experiment and its broadcasting, he wasn't great last night. Whilst I understand that his unfamiliarity with the drug is probably something with which many of the viewers can sympathise, particularly older viewers who will probably need to be influenced more strongly to change their views on something like this, his bumbling efforts to get to grips with it were slightly irritating.

Still, I have quite strong views on drugs laws, and this programme is a step in the right direction, in my opinion.

Edit: Oh, and the abovementioned titties are lovely :nod:

Finished watching season 3 of the wire, really looking forward to see where they are going take season 4. Because they tied up a lot of loose ends at the end of season 3.. Cant wait for season 4!

Enjoy the ride. Best season of the lot.

Definitely this. Season 4 is the best season of any TV show ever. Final episode is a masterpiece.

I'd say Breaking Bad season 4 with the Wire not far behind. ;)

I'm yet to sample Breaking Bad, so you may well be right.

And if you are right, then I can't WAIT to finally watch BB!

Breaking bad, 1st series 2nd episode was my highlight, the bathtub...... upto the end of second series now and its been very good.

Sopranos Series 3 Episode 11, Pine Barrens was the highlight of the Sopranos for me. Saw em all, TV at its best IMO.

Underbellys a good series as well, at least the first two, on lovefilm instant.

Sopranos Series 3 Episode 11, Pine Barrens was the highlight of the Sopranos for me.
:nod:

Paulie: You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator.

Chris: His house looked like shit.

I'm finally getting into season 2 of The Sopranos. Watched the first years ago and then never caught up with the rest.

Loved the first season. 2nd is yet to really grab me (only 2 episodes in) but I'm sure it'll come.

Sopranos Series 3 Episode 11, Pine Barrens was the highlight of the Sopranos for me.
:nod:

Paulie: You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator.

Chris: His house looked like shit.

Greatest hour (or so) of television. ever.

Finished watching season 3 of the wire, really looking forward to see where they are going take season 4. Because they tied up a lot of loose ends at the end of season 3.. Cant wait for season 4!

Enjoy the ride. Best season of the lot.

Definitely this. Season 4 is the best season of any TV show ever. Final episode is a masterpiece.

I'd say Breaking Bad season 4 with the Wire not far behind. ;)

I'm yet to sample Breaking Bad, so you may well be right.

And if you are right, then I can't WAIT to finally watch BB!

Honestly mate as soon as you get a chance get the first season of breaking bad, I don't watch any of these shows normally but I gave it a chance and it's fricking excellent.

Â