Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Revolution has just started in the US, a promising Pilot

I watched the 1st episode.

Its weird, they fast forward through the best bits and we are suddenly 15 years on. The 1st year is where the action is but a handy plot device as that is going to cost more to make. They always take the easy option.

Instead of guns and killing it will be plant pot filling.

Meh. It seems to rip off hunger games as well.

Totally entralled with Masterchef Australia at the moment, which is rather bizarre. I've even picked favourites. Me and the girly are having a competition to see who's favourites get the furthest - yes indeed, our lives are quite boring. My picks are Fillipo (super bread man), Emma (crying hat girl) and Alice (crazy enormous glasses women). Her picks are Amina (aussi asian hijab wearing big lady), Andy (hot aussi nice hair young man), and that guy with massive eyebrows. Literally, just massive **** eyebrows. He has no hair on his whole head except for massive **** eyebrows. He is like a living breathing caricature.

Yeh, I don't watch srs TV

Finished watching season 3 of the wire, really looking forward to see where they are going take season 4. Because they tied up a lot of loose ends at the end of season 3.. Cant wait for season 4!

Enjoy the ride. Best season of the lot.

Finished watching season 3 of the wire, really looking forward to see where they are going take season 4. Because they tied up a lot of loose ends at the end of season 3.. Cant wait for season 4!

Definitely this. Season 4 is the best season of any TV show ever. Final episode is a masterpiece.

Totes <3 New Girl.

I recorded the first few episodes of this when it first came on, mainly because I thought it would appeal to the missus and I could stare at Zooey Deschanel, which is no bad thing. However, we never got round to watching it, and I deleted it, thinking that it probably wasn't that funny anyway.

Since then, two friends who have similar taste to me have told me how funny it is, and I randomly saw the last half of an episode the other day and laughed out loud several times. I'll now be downloading it to watch from the beginning.

Definitely this. Season 4 is the best season of any TV show ever. Final episode is a masterpiece.

Can.Not.Wait!! :)

I'd say Breaking Bad season 4 with the Wire not far behind. ;)

Â