Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

4 hours ago, PieFacE said:

This (Maid) was really good on Netflix. Liked it a lot.

Also this looks very good, will be watching it next...

trying to think if i've seen anything better this year than Maid...i'm struggling to though. absolutely brilliant.

• Like 1

The wife's watching Chicago fire, its shite, I'd draw a lot of comparisons with greys anatomy (although GA is better) in that it's not very well written and the character arcs are poor meaning that they have to throw in a dramatic event every episode to keep it ticking over, they also do the annoying as **** sister show thing, to understand it 100% you also have to watch Chicago med

I did recently watch a bit of new Amsterdam, that was a lot better, smaller cast better written with then medical cases that were there to keep it ticking over rather than drive the show, I liked it

On 11/10/2021 at 13:20, sharkyvilla said:

Just saw an advert for a new series of Curb on the 23rd October!

Awesome! I wonder where he's going to go with it this season. I think in the main it's generally got more mental as it's gone on. Mocha Joe was less intimidating than the Ayatollah though. 

**** you Larry! 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

they also do the annoying as **** sister show thing, to understand it 100% you also have to watch Chicago med

I think Chicago Fire is the parent and Chicago Med is the little sister to Chicago PD

Sorry to further ruin it, the cops have their own show too :mrgreen:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The wife's watching Chicago fire, its shite, I'd draw a lot of comparisons with greys anatomy (although GA is better) in that it's not very well written and the character arcs are poor meaning that they have to throw in a dramatic event every episode to keep it ticking over, they also do the annoying as **** sister show thing, to understand it 100% you also have to watch Chicago med

I did recently watch a bit of new Amsterdam, that was a lot better, smaller cast better written with then medical cases that were there to keep it ticking over rather than drive the show, I liked it

Used to watch Chicago Fire religiously but then it went all "soap opera" every week like you say. Quit watching it about 5 years ago.

now, Chicago PD is another matter, excellent gritty drama that is easily the best of the "Chicago" shows.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Second season of Locke & Key is out on Netflix next friday. Really enjoyed the first series. 

Not sure if I'll watch this. I really enjoyed the premise and first episode or two, but it started to feel a bit young adult to me, at times it felt like I was watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch :D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Used to watch Chicago Fire religiously but then it went all "soap opera" every week like you say. Quit watching it about 5 years ago.

now, Chicago PD is another matter, excellent gritty drama that is easily the best of the "Chicago" shows.

And of course the 1 of the 3 that's not on Netflix 😂

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

And of course the 1 of the 3 that's not on Netflix 😂

Yeah, I get it from sailing the high seas, although we wait til the season is finished and binge through it.

Â