Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

8 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Ted Lasso s02 completed.

What a ******** show, feel like just bingeing the lot again straight away. 

Season 3 can't come any sooner, there will be blood.

I thought everyone was saying season two wasn't as good.

They were wrong.

BTW Hannah Waddingham would get it BIG time if she wanted a bit of filthy nookie.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

They were wrong.

BTW Hannah Waddingham would get it BIG time if she wanted a bit of filthy nookie.

For me the only weak episode was the Xmas one. Other than that, I think it's been solid.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Oh and talking of Ted Lasso...

Spoiler

The GOT writers should take note of how to change a character from good to bad incrementally. Nate's character shift has been really done imo.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

They were wrong.

8 hours ago, Designer1 said:

For me the only weak episode was the Xmas one. Other than that, I think it's been solid.

8 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Oh and talking of Ted Lasso...

Hide contents

The GOT writers should take note of how to change a character from good to bad incrementally. Nate's character shift has been really done imo.

HW would need a Doctor, top lass.

Didn't mind the Christmas episode, love that time of the year anyway, heart warming to me, not cringe worthy.

The writers are exceptional, pretty much struck gold here, fantastic effort.

Football is life.

• Like 1

Ted Lasso

Spoiler

I thought Nate's swtich from good guy to bad guy has been done pretty poorly. All feels very sudden and I'm still not really sure where it's all come from. Unless there's been big and obvious things I've missed in previous episodes. 

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Ted Lasso

Reveal hidden contents

I thought Nate's swtich from good guy to bad guy has been done pretty poorly. All feels very sudden and I'm still not really sure where it's all come from. Unless there's been big and obvious things I've missed in previous episodes. 

No spoilers here really, I think it's been building, the promotion, coaching recognition, power slowly going to his head, wanting the best seats in a restaurant, bullying his helper etc. Slow build to being a twatski.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

No spoilers here really, I think it's been building, the promotion, coaching recognition, power slowly going to his head, wanting the best seats in a restaurant, bullying his helper etc. Slow build to being a twatski.

Yeah, it's been written really well.

Spoiler

The looks given to Ted after he employed Roy. The bullying of the new kit guy. He basically hates himself (hence the mirror spitting) and he's been getting more and more distant as a result. Really good stuff.

• Like 1

I generally can't do comedies anymore, TV or movies. Just doesn't work for me, never find them funny or even entertaining. But I'm still thinking of giving Ted Lasso a try.

• Like 1

If Foundation aims to be "Game of Thrones in space" it better start picking up soon. So far it's more season 8 of GOT rather than the early seasons. The visuals are nice but that's about it.

• Sad 1

I am in an enclave of Cumbria and can only get BBC1 and BBC2 on my telly. The DVDs we have with us are Paw Patrol and In The Night Garden. Today I am walking to a charity shop and seeing what wares they have something tells me it will be season 4 of Desperate Housewives. 

Just now, Seat68 said:

I am in an enclave of Cumbria and can only get BBC1 and BBC2 on my telly. The DVDs we have with us are Paw Patrol and In The Night Garden. Today I am walking to a charity shop and seeing what wares they have something tells me it will be season 4 of Desperate Housewives. 

Or a series of 24

• Like 1

Â