Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

7 hours ago, theunderstudy said:

I keep going back and watching Touch of Cloth at the minute. Criminal it only got 6 episodes 

Yeah, it was great.  Essentially a Brit adaptation of Police Squad!.

7 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

Yeah, it was great.  Essentially a Brit adaptation of Police Squad!.

"I haven't laughed since my wife died" "Why did you laugh when your wife died?"

There's so many lines in it that crack me up 

• Haha 1

On 30/06/2021 at 17:33, rjw63 said:

Just acquired "The Deuce". Looks right up my street.

I forgot about this show and now I can't remember how much of it I've watched already. Do I bother trying to find out? I do remember enjoying it. Pisses me of but shouldn't I guess.

• Like 1

started resident evil infinite darkness

it works because it looks and feels like cutscenes from the the game, wouldnt be surprised if this was made using the RE engine, im 2 episodes in and im up to 3 moments where i thought this would be great as a game but at the same time it feels a bit cheap and has its cheesy moments, which in the context of being in the game and being 3 minutes long before 20 minutes of gameplay it gets away with but as a TV show it doesnt 

during the first episode in the white house i was genuinely disappointed that i didn't get to pick up the controller and jump in

New series of Baptiste started last night and all episodes available now on iplayer. 
Interesting start to it although tonight I might watch the second episode without a fan next to the telly and I might hear the dialogue.  

• Haha 1

On 19/07/2021 at 07:45, Seat68 said:

New series of Baptiste started last night and all episodes available now on iplayer. 
Interesting start to it although tonight I might watch the second episode without a fan next to the telly and I might hear the dialogue.  

Do you need to have seen the missing first before this? Dodged the missing as I'm not a Nesbitt fan.

25 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Do you need to have seen the missing first before this? Dodged the missing as I'm not a Nesbitt fan.

No. Not at all. It helps to watch the first series of Baptiste but Missing has no part of the story. 

• Thanks 1

On 22/06/2021 at 11:57, Stevo985 said:

Murder at the Cottage is out on Sky. If anybody listened to the "West Cork" podcast it's a documentary about that case.

Happened in the village (well, very close to) my mom is from and where I stay when I go to Ireland so it's bizarre seeing it on screen so much.

It's pretty good so far (I've watched 3 of 5 episodes). Not quite as much proper footage as stuff like making a murderer which is what makes those docs so good, but being a tiny little village in Ireland that stuff won't exist. So it does well with what it's got

Weirdly Netflix are bringing out another documentary about the same case on 30th June

Turns out the Netflix one (Sophie: A Murder in West Cork) is far better, imo

25 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Ted Lasso S2 starts tonight.

Oh how I thought I'd hate S1. Oh how I've longed for S2. 

Just beautiful. Cynicism be damned you poisonous snake!

Are they doing weekly episode releases or full season all at once? 

21 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Are they doing weekly episode releases or full season all at once? 

S1 was weekly which suuuuuuuucks.

But it's also rather quaint which fits with Ted's ethos, so, for that reason. I'm in.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

S1 was weekly which suuuuuuuucks.

But it's also rather quaint which fits with Ted's ethos, so, for that reason. I'm in.

Damn. I’ll wait until they’re all available, then.  

• Like 1

Â