Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

17 hours ago, hogso said:

As someone on here told me when I watched it last year, ignore season 3.

I quite enjoyed the 3rd series, not sure how you could not watch it knowing it’s out there after watching the first two. I admit not as good as 1&:2 but was never going to be given the progressive nature of the reveals. Found it a suitable ending as well given his past

• Like 1

It certainly provided closure to the series, that much is true. The shift in character interaction and the focus for the majority of the third series was significant though, and not in a good way. 

Still loving Man Down. Onto series 4 now, the final series. 

It genuinely makes me howl with laughter in places. Greg Davies is ace. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Watched Line of Duty, second episode - great stuff, great programme (imho). I tweeted the actor Nigel Boyle , last week, who plays DS Buckells - his twitter name is @villaboycey & said he should get some villa stuff in his office....he replied & said to keep looking & there it was, a framed shirt on his wall !

Just a shame his character is utterly useless!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Xela said:

Still loving Man Down. Onto series 4 now, the final series. 

It genuinely makes me howl with laughter in places. Greg Davies is ace. 

Have watched it all multiple times. Brilliant. 

Really recommend his stand up and bizarre Graham Norton appearances (available on YouTube). 

• Like 1

On 07/11/2016 at 13:14, sne said:

I'll ask again.

Anyone watched the new "The Exorcist" series?

6th episode out now, not started watching yet. Might wait untill the whole season is out and binge watch it in one go. 

Just binged season 1 this weekend.  Really enjoyed it.

Hope this answer was worth 4⅖ year wait. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

Just a shame his character is utterly useless!

I must admit his character isn't one of the popular or main ones but he can only act out what the script writers tell him. 

The word "piggin' " he used on Sunday was a bit cringeworthy but again it just shows the writers are off course with what they think brummies actually say.

Line of Duty is a popular programme and i find it funny that certain brummies (those who drink in town) don't mention him as a local on national telly, yet wax lyrical about peaky blinders in so many ways !

I wonder why that is ? 🤣

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 2

Last week I caught the last 10 minutes of Dr pimple popper before 90 Day fiance started. Absolutely gross but I’ve been watching more and more of it each day that has progressed. There is something deeply satisfying about the lancing and squeezing of boils, spots et cetera. She has an absolutely wicked tool For spot squeezing, how I wish I had one in my teenage years

18 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Last week I caught the last 10 minutes of Dr pimple popper before 90 Day fiance started. Absolutely gross but I’ve been watching more and more of it each day that has progressed. There is something deeply satisfying about the lancing and squeezing of boils, spots et cetera. She has an absolutely wicked tool For spot squeezing, how I wish I had one in my teenage years

Nah she's too soft, stops too many times to give them a pain killer and worries about them feeling a pinch 

Josephina is better 😉

And then you'll find yourself down the worm hole of the brutal Thai beauty clinics 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Started watching The Americans the other day.  10 episodes in and really enjoying it only to find out it is leaving Prime at midnight tomorrow.  What the hell is that bullshit!?

Time to head for spacer.png

• Like 2

finished Deutschland 89, a good return to form after 86 was a bit meh

Spoiler

The confrontation in episode 6 and 7 with the former interrogator was some of the best and tense acting in recent times

• Like 1

Â