Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Working my way through the worlds most evil killers. Just watched the one about BTK which was a wonderful insight into how Mindhunter could have played out if not binned, especially the way he taunted the police and FBI 

3 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Just finished The Stand. Not bad at all.

Watched the first ep the other night. It's one of my favourite books so I was pleasantly surprised that it looks decent so far.

On 04/03/2021 at 23:37, maqroll said:

So, casting an American to play Winston Churchill (even though he was half American) was a bold decision by the Crown producers. I thought Lithgow did a solid job. What are some of your opinions on it?

He was excellent. But much too tall! 

Really enjoying The Terror (two episodes to go). Although, as always with these things, the minute they show the monster, it's an anticlimax. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Like from the Stephen King books?  

10 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Watched the first ep the other night. It's one of my favourite books so I was pleasantly surprised that it looks decent so far.

I wasn't familiar with the book and was expecting a post pandemic walking dead style film. It wasn't like that at all.

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

For some bizarre reason I remember the start of the film version, it played Don't Fear the Reaper by BOC as accident happened in the lab 

5 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

In to the ninth episode of Your Honour.  Have to say, despite some fine acting it's not as good as I thought it would be. 

Bryan Cranston, playing, Judge, Walter White. 

I'm halfway through and finding it the same.  It took me a while to realise Maura Tierney as the lawyer, I had such a crush on her in ER.

4 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm halfway through and finding it the same.  It took me a while to realise Maura Tierney as the lawyer, I had such a crush on her in ER.

Still fit in "The Affair" too.

5 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Almost finished season 4 of Last Kingdom; I only started the first season 3 weeks ago.

Absolutely brilliant! Honestly think it's up there with Game of Thrones, perhaps even better.

Not watched this yet but desperate to. Waiting until I've finished all the books and have a couple left to go. Some of the best books I've read. 

5 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Almost finished season 4 of Last Kingdom; I only started the first season 3 weeks ago.

Absolutely brilliant! Honestly think it's up there with Game of Thrones, perhaps even better.

I watched a couple of episodes, didn't rate it, compared with Vikings, which I really liked. 

Only watched the first episode of GoT, hated it. 

19 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Just watched Murder Among The Mormons and really enjoyed it.  Another great Netflix crime documentary and only 3 episodes so not too much flannel, just a great story.

I’ve got this in my list ready to watch, I like the sound of it. Mostly because I used to have Mormons living next door years ago, every year they send their annoying missionary mates round to ask me questions about the bible, despite me telling them I’m atheist. I reckon the slaying of them will be quite cathartic :popcorn:

• Like 1

Â