Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

The Undoing was pretty decent. 

Hugh Grant was superb, especially in the final episode. Kidman’s immovable face was a bit of a distraction at times, but overall it was well worth a watch. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Hugh Grant was superb, especially in the final episode. Kidman’s immovable face was a bit of a distraction at times, but overall it was well worth a watch. 

Yes finished this last night and thought it was pretty good too.

Agree with Grant being great, as was the young lad and of course Sutherland.

Kidman was the weak link for me as, as you say, her expressions were very distracting/confusing. I don’t know whether it was intentional or due to a bit of beautification treatment!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Can't believe some of you lot...mention The Undoing and DON'T mention Matilda de Angelis.

WTF is wrong with ya??? :)

spacer.png

Was going to mention her but my hands were busy!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Can't believe some of you lot...mention The Undoing and DON'T mention Matilda de Angelis.

WTF is wrong with ya??? :)

spacer.png

Arse, mouth, arse and if any left arse again

Tried to watch The Crown but it was pretty boring. I already know much of the historical details, and the dialogue is just made up fluff. Pointless show IMO.

Edited by maqroll

On 02/12/2020 at 05:56, wazzap24 said:

Grant is getting more interesting as an actor as he ages. He was typecast as a befuddled toff for his whole career until fairly recently. He could make a good villain. 

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

Watched a couple of episodes of We Are The Champions, last night. The frog jumping one was quite interesting, to see how serious they take it. It was particularly funny to see the bloke that’s been frog jockeying for 39 years and never won, beaten by a novice kid. 

I watched the world champion chilli eating contest too. I love chillis but I don’t think I could eat those hybrid Carolina reapers like they did. Although feeling inspired today, I did eat a couple of birds eye chillis and a habanero. Just to see what it was like. Yes, I’ve been bored today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Grant is getting more interesting as an actor as he ages. He was typecast as a befuddled toff for his whole career until fairly recently. He could make a good villain. 

Absolutely. His performance towards the end of the final episode was pretty unnerving tbf. 

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

I watched the world champion chilli eating contest too. I love chillis but I don’t think I could eat those hybrid Carolina reapers like they did. Although feeling inspired today, I did eat a couple of birds eye chillis and a habanero. Just to see what it was like. Yes, I’ve been bored today. 

I've just finished a carolina reaper chicken curry. Currently drinking milk to put the fire out. 

Qzs2tHU.jpg

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Xela said:

I've just finished a carolina reaper chicken curry. Currently drinking milk to put the fire out. 

Qzs2tHU.jpg

I would not worry about tonight so much but more about tomorrow

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Xela said:

Qzs2tHU.jpg

Makes me think that the Carolina Reaper selection in Iceland is not accurate because it’s got a kick but it’s really not that hot.

Â