Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I love Parks and Recreation but the worst bit is Rob Lowe's character. It's way over the top and doesn't fit with the show.

Lesley Knope and Ron Swanson are both incredible characters.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

Parks and Rec is probably my favourite ever comedy and Ron Swanson is without doubt my favourite comedy character. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGUwXMGNZFaRNsjfHYkFp

Ron Swanson Reaction GIF by Cheezburger

Brilliant character and it seems the actor is very similar (to a more sane degree) in real life. He has his own whiskey made by lagavulin, his own wood workshop and married Tammy 2.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Ron Swanson Reaction GIF by Cheezburger

Brilliant character and it seems the actor is very similar (to a more sane degree) in real life. He has his own whiskey made by lagavulin, his own wood workshop and married Tammy 2.

Yeah, he seems like a proper dude in real life, would love to go for a beer with him.

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Yeah, he seems like a proper dude in real life, would love to go for a beer with him.

The first thing I saw Nick Offerman in was, I think, The Kings of Summer. He was a massive douchebag and that stuck with me which shows how good he is.

Duke Silver brought me back around to liking him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

The Americans, what are saying?  I'm going to start it this week but don't know what to expect.

Is it all it's hyped up to be?

It’s good and well worth a watch, from memory it’s not reference heavy, its Cold War heavy obviously and puts some good stuff in there but doesn’t lean heavily on it so you don’t need to know your stuff to understand it and enjoy it

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

The Americans, what are saying?  I'm going to start it this week but don't know what to expect.

I love it. It's a slow burner but once you're hooked in with the characters it's the most absorbing show I've worked in years.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

In the final straight with Kingdom (MMA version) on Netflix, and its been great. Loads of strong language, drugs, ladies and shagging. What's not to like?

I thought it was surprisingly a pretty decent show

• Like 1

On 02/11/2020 at 09:01, rjw63 said:

Watched season 1 of "Doctor Foster", we quite enjoyed it.

Thx for this, blasted through 2 series in no time, very entertaining, a bit dumb as it went on but I guess some people may be that mental in real life as relationships fall apart.

its still like a 7.3/10ish from us.

• Like 1

On 08/11/2020 at 16:59, wilko154 said:

In my top five of all time, was gutted when it ended

Â