Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

(on another note, I always thinks it helps when cheesy things are in a different language. It's harder to tell how bad the acting is or cheesy the lines are)

im dubbed with german subtitles for the missus so I miss out on that

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hornso said:

First two episodes of Billions Season 5 have been decent enough.

Need to see more of Wendy clad in leather and emptying her bladder :hooray:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/05/2020 at 11:19, theboyangel said:

Glad I’m not alone in this! 

I like it also and has some proper funny moments that are supposed to be serious.

Is it called the `Plunge` or something with the water,  this is the big slow mo bit 😁

Don't they all have guns anyway ?  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I like it also and has some proper funny moments that are supposed to be serious.

Is it called the `Plunge` or something with the water,  this is the big slow mo bit 😁

Don't they all have guns anyway ?  

I always imagine they’re saying The Clunge (but not many of them have probably seen any to know!) instead of the Quench (believe the sword is dipped in oil) 

every contestant totally has an arsenal of high powered assault rifles stashed somewhere at home 😂

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, villa4europe said:

im dubbed with german subtitles for the missus so I miss out on that

That probably doesn't help. I hate watching stuff that is dubbed. So much of acting is in the delivery of lines, and people who are dubbing stuff are rarely very good, imo

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Have u lads seen succession, if not get on it, bloody Brilliant 

Is it a bit risque in parts?

If so, I'm in ;)

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Struggling a bit with S3 of Killing Eve. Loved S1, S2 was more than decent, but it feels like it’s going on too long now. 

I struggled during S2 after really enjoying S1. Haven’t had the inclination to start S3 yet.. may just leave it for MrsTBA to watch! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wazzap24 said:

Struggling a bit with S3 of Killing Eve. Loved S1, S2 was more than decent, but it feels like it’s going on too long now. 

I am loving it. Particularly yesterdays episode. Its difficult to gauge its popularity due to it being streamed. Am I right in that its not broadcast in a traditional way in the UK yet?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I am loving it. Particularly yesterdays episode. Its difficult to gauge its popularity due to it being streamed. Am I right in that its not broadcast in a traditional way in the UK yet?

Not sure tbh, I’ve been watching them via Sky on demand. Think they are being shown on terrestrial TV though now too. 

It’s still ok, but just feels like it’s lost some shine. 

Also, the ending of episode 4 made me irrationally angry

Spoiler

When Niko got stabbed in the neck with pitchfork and Eve just stood and watched. As if she wouldn’t have sprinted straight over and either tend to Niko or try and see who did it? Madness! 

28 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Not sure tbh, I’ve been watching them via Sky on demand. Think they are being shown on terrestrial TV though now too. 

It’s still ok, but just feels like it’s lost some shine. 

Also, the ending of episode 4 made me irrationally angry

Reveal hidden contents

When Niko got stabbed in the neck with pitchfork and Eve just stood and watched. As if she wouldn’t have sprinted straight over and either tend to Niko or try and see who did it? Madness! 

Agree 100% on that episode 4 spoiler. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Loving it here, especially this weeks, Russian Festival was great. Only thing for me is, more Villanelle please.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theboyangel said:

I struggled during S2 after really enjoying S1. Haven’t had the inclination to start S3 yet.. may just leave it for MrsTBA to watch! 

Exactly the same. Thought Season 1 was excellent but S2 dived off a cliff. 

I’ll definitely watch s3 but I’ve got no real desire to at the moment

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

It's not great at all. Comer carrying it, she's so good as Villanelle.

This week's was the first one I enjoyed to be honest.

Just finished Van Helsing on Netflix.

Going to go back and finish season One of Warrior on Sky....screenplay written by Bruce Lee and produced by his daughter and the Lee estate.

The lead Andrew Koji is a Brit and he showed up in a couple of later episodes of Peaky Blinders, he's got some decent skills!

Â