Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Anyone here who watches Justified?

I've heard a lot of good things about it, my friend claims its on the level of Breaking Bad in terms of great television.

Is it worth a shot?

Have seen the first series of Justified and thoroughly recommend it!

Should be starting the second series soon!

Watched the first episode proper of BBC's Dirk Gently adaptation (the superb pilot episode aired back in December, if I remember rightly). Good stuff, looking forward to the remaining 2 episodes.

Absolutely loved the pilot.

Sky+'d Monday nights and yet to watch - hope it's as good as the pilot!

I always wanted to watch Mad Men but I'm the sort of guy who needs to watch a show like that from the very beginning and I haven't got round to it yet.

In other news, I got Game of Thrones Season One on Blu-ray through the post today. I'm up to date on the books and I love them and I can;t wait for season two to start airing on Sky Atlantic in early April. I guess I'll have to just watch season one and all the behind the scenes and bonus footage until then.

Anyone seen the next episode of the walking dead yet

All i can say is

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

It was a good episode finally! Now what will happen to the group? I am think the farm will get overrun in the end and the family will all die except glen's girlfriend.

I got Game of Thrones Season One on Blu-ray through the post today. I'm up to date on the books and I love them and I can;t wait for season two to start airing on Sky Atlantic in early April. I guess I'll have to just watch season one and all the behind the scenes and bonus footage until then.

I also made the mistake of reading the books before the lazy git gets off his arse and finishes the series.

Advice to anyone thinking of reading the books:

Wait until the old bugger has bloody well finished writing them. The latest book leaves you hanging even more than the other books, so you will gain nothing by not waiting, except frustration.

My bet is that he pops his clogs before he wraps things up. Unfortunately he's about 68 and is a dodger of salads, to look at him. If he does not finish the series, I will dance on his grave.

I also made the mistake of reading the books before the lazy git gets off his arse and finishes the series.

Wait until the old bugger has bloody well finished writing them. The latest book leaves you hanging even more than the other books, so you will gain nothing by not waiting, except frustration.

My bet is that he pops his clogs before he wraps things up. Unfortunately he's about 68 and is a dodger of salads, to look at him. If he does not finish the series, I will dance on his grave.

Ha, I don't see it as a mistake really, although the waiting period between books is quite long and you're right, Martin doesn't look in the best shape. It just makes it better when I read them though I think. The anticipation of it all.

There's a good interview with him here where he talks about A Dance with Dragons (but be careful, the article warns that there are spoilers) and it makes mention of whether he pops his clogs or not.

Do you know the ending?

I know the ending in broad strokes. I don’t know every little twist and turn that will get me there, and I don’t know the ending of every secondary character. But the ending and the main characters, yeah. And [Game of Thrones producers] David Benioff and Dan Weiss know some of that too, which the fans are very worried about in case I get hit by a truck.

I got Game of Thrones Season One on Blu-ray through the post today. I'm up to date on the books and I love them and I can;t wait for season two to start airing on Sky Atlantic in early April. I guess I'll have to just watch season one and all the behind the scenes and bonus footage until then.

Yeah, I've said the same thing, more or less, further back in this thread (or maybe there is a GOT thread I said it in). Based on past performance the word removed might knock out the next one by about 2015 and the one after that about six years later.

What's the betting the piece of shit leaves the second one hanging as well? I'm sure the fat old cock jockey has Schubert Syndrome.

Doubtless I'll watch the second series because the first one was good shit. The books are great reads too but his lack of industry and application pisses me off.

You're a writer you fat old word removed so **** write!

A friend of mine recommended Homeland on C4.

Saw the first 30mins or so of an episode in the middle of the series. Very good. Claire Danes AND Top norkage as well.

Yeah, I've said the same thing, more or less, further back in this thread (or maybe there is a GOT thread I said it in). Based on past performance the word removed might knock out the next one by about 2015 and the one after that about six years later.

What's the betting the piece of shit leaves the second one hanging as well? I'm sure the fat old cock jockey has Schubert Syndrome.

Doubtless I'll watch the second series because the first one was good shit. The books are great reads too but his lack of industry and application pisses me off.

You're a writer you fat old word removed so **** write!

Just started a Feast for Crows. The 'Red Wedding' section from the last book literally made my jaw drop. Wonderful, wonderful books but yes, hurry the **** up and get another one out.

Really looking forward to the new series, it's out on April 1st iirc.

Exactly, really love the books, but come on you bastard FINISH THEM!

Peter Dinklage was an awesome casting as Tyrion btw. Perfect fit for my favourite character. [spoiler guess alert] My guess is that the Targaryens will end up back on the throne. He could've **** wiped them out (bar of course Aegon) by killing off Danaerys, who is one of my least favourite characters, but no. Bastard.

Can't wait to see a Clash of Kings on the TV. Or are they calling it Game of Thrones as people are too lazy to adapt?

Anyone know where I can stream the walking dead online? the site I normally use is down now and the other sites I find require all sorts installing. (dodgy as fook)

any help would be great as I haven't seen it since the mid season break.

It's in Mandarin ;) but this is really a terrific documentary, succinctly documenting the rise of European powers as well as Japan plus the USA from the 16th to the 20th centuries.

Walking Dead was great today! This series has been much better. Though I have read that next season may be in doubt, but then i'd also read that David Morrissey was going to be in the next series so who knows.

Â