AVFCforever1991

Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

31 minutes ago, Genie said:

I guess Tiger King has been done in this thread already? Watched it last few days, starts off crazy then goes full on loopy mental.

So many unanswered questions at the end of it though. 

I hope we get to eventually see an expose on Carole Baskin and the truth about her first husband! 

5 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I hope we get to eventually see an expose on Carole Baskin and the truth about her first husband! 

Something involving sardine oil 🤔

There's a bonus episode for Tiger King added recently, got about 20 seconds in and turned it off. Proper naff.

36 minutes ago, Nath182 said:

There's a bonus episode for Tiger King added recently, got about 20 seconds in and turned it off. Proper naff.

I thought it was alright for what it was.

• Like 1

On 14/04/2020 at 00:28, Brumerican said:

Even that email from Magnitude had me chuckling.

I'm going to watch it all again I think as it's been a few years.

There are not many sitcoms with blokes from Erdington in them either.

John Oliver Community GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Just started our full re-watch.  It's become our daily Gravedigger's Biscuits ritual.

Gordon, Gino & freds road trip (Gordon Ramsay, Gino D'Acampo & Fred Sirieix) is actually pretty entertaining in a laddish kinda way. You can see the 3 of them genuinely get on well and are enjoying what they are doing which helps. It's basically Clarkson/Hammond/May Top Gear with food instead of cars

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 3

On 14/04/2020 at 19:08, AVFCDAN said:

BCS back on top form this week best episode of this series. 

I was going to wait for episode 10 and then binge watch the last 3. But sounds like I shouldn’t wait!

7 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Gordon, Gino & freds road trip (Gordon Ramsay, Gino D'Acampo & Fred Sirieix) is actually pretty entertaining in a laddish kinda way. You can see the 3 of them genuinely get on well and are enjoying what they are doing which helps. It's basically Clarkson/Hammond/May Top Gear with food instead of cars

This is referred to as 3 words removed in a motorhome in our house. 

Finished Tiger King last night. Its a wild ride that gives and gives in every episode. If anyone is on the fence, the 7 episodes fly by. 

Outer Banks is good fun if you like the teenage drama kind of thing.  The lead girl in it though, Jesus Christ what a creature.

On 09/04/2020 at 13:10, wazzap24 said:

Wait until episode 6. 

28 episodes in, 10 left, and I've suddenly realised where Jonathan Kodja got his "bandaged wrist" idea.

• Like 1

I've watched the first 2 episodes of ITV's Unforgotten on Netflix this evening, I'd never heard of it before but its looking solidly good so far. The premise of it is nothing groundbreaking but the writing and storytelling is compelling while the production value seems excellent too.

13 hours ago, rjw63 said:

28 episodes in, 10 left, and I've suddenly realised where Jonathan Kodja got his "bandaged wrist" idea.

When you’re finished, go for Warrior next if you haven’t seen it.

It’s made by the same peeps that did Banshee and it’s top stuff. 

Definitely has the same vibe.

Warriors-Season-2.jpeg

• Like 1

I'm loving " Kingdom " on Netflix, it's a Korean film, one of them epics that the orientals are so good at. I wasn't expecting the zombie thing, but nonetheless, it's excellent.  The way they mix the dramatic with the comedic is something else. And the cinematography is breathtaking.  A recommended watch. 

I'm also addicted to ' Narcos Mexico ". Scoot McNairy is great in it.

On 14/04/2020 at 14:45, Bizzzle said:

Nope! I watched about 3 episodes and gave up. Thought it was shite

Count me in that club. 

On 08/04/2020 at 08:29, S-Platt said:

Banshee is class proper violent, tits and explosions what more can a man ask for!

She was in True Detective and Ray Donovan, absolutely loves a nude scene .

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

She was in True Detective and Ray Donovan, absolutely loves a nude scene .

And I salute her for it, she’s doing God’s work. 

200_d.gif

• Like 3

On 16/04/2020 at 12:32, theboyangel said:

• Haha 1

Watching Brews Brothers on Netflix ( not highly recommended) but I have said before the main thing wrong with Netflix sitcoms is that the episodes are nearly 30 minutes in length, most sitcoms are 21/22 minutes. 8 minutes is a lot of time. They did the same with the later seasons of Arrested Development

47 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Watching Brews Brothers on Netflix ( not highly recommended) but I have said before the main thing wrong with Netflix sitcoms is that the episodes are nearly 30 minutes in length, most sitcoms are 21/22 minutes. 8 minutes is a lot of time. They did the same with the later seasons of Arrested Development

I’ve somehow got through 3 1/2 episodes but don’t think I’ll take it much further... it’s pretty dire with extremely unlikeable (and unfunny) characters. 

I know I’m late to the party, but started Money Heist. 4 episodes in. Really enjoying it

• Like 3

Â