Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

just started watching prison break, and it is absolutrly fantastic

Just dont bother with series 3 and 4.

I'd pretty much leave it after season one if I were you. Season two was a huge let down and, as is said above, three and four aren't particularly good either. Shame because the first season was absolutely immense I thought.

Watch Dexter and Breaking Bad instead if you haven't already. My two favourite TV shows and they're both bad ass :D

How far do you walk when you go out walking with the missus Mike?
Usually between 3 and 8 miles these days.

Sorry, I seem to have taken this thread :offtopic:

How long does that take you?

Spanish inquisition much?

How far do you walk when you go out walking with the missus Mike?
Usually between 3 and 8 miles these days.

Sorry, I seem to have taken this thread :offtopic:

How long does that take you?

Spanish inquisition much?

Wiggy is just trying to work out how fast Mr. Mooney walks using the old formula of Speed = Distance over Time.

Just dont bother with series 3 and 4.

I'd pretty much leave it after season one if I were you. Season two was a huge let down and, as is said above, three and four aren't particularly good either. Shame because the first season was absolutely immense I thought.

Watch Dexter and Breaking Bad instead if you haven't already. My two favourite TV shows and they're both bad ass :D

Yeah they should have just finished PB after 1 or 2 series. There really was no need to keep it going.

What's happened to the actor, Michael Schofield(sp) from it? Havent seen him in anything since.

Dexter and Breaking Bad are top shows, that's a given.

But I enjoyed season 2 of Prison Break more than S1, I'm currently on S3 and I'm good with it. Although I'm only on epside 2 admittedly. :idea:

Prison Break should have been re-titled "The Unluckiest Bloke in History" because pretty much any time a particular situation worked itself out a brand new disaster would crop up, usually right in the final seconds of each episode.

That said, I reckon T-Bag would have to have been one of the most fantastically loathsome characters in TV history!

Prison Break was awesome until the middle of season 4.

then it just felt like they rushed it to the end.

and don't watch the DVD special released after the end of the series, that was awful.

but overall, still one of the greater series of the past 10 years.

Tonight's episode of New Girl was brilliant. Not just because Zooey Deschanel spent a good portion of it down to her undies.
:nod:

I'm up to episode 14 now. It gets better by the episode IMO.

well, i've watched 2 episodes now, and so far its just not that funny (big problem for a comedy sitcom).

Thanksgiving episode and bell-ringing episode.

Watched all of Arrested Development in about 2 weeks. Highly recommended

Now watching The 4400, also very good.

In terms of other stuff:

Once Upon A Time - given up after 12 episodes

Alcatraz - given up after 6

House - still great

Hawaii 5 O - good fun

Walking Dead - brilliant

U S Office - on the slide

Family Guy - see above

Awake and Touch - both new, but enjoyed the pilots

Assume this has previously been discussed, but I feel it needs raising again:

Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy.

Utter sh*te. And this coming from a fan of The Mighty Boosh. It doesn't even attempt to hide the fact that it's a complete rip off of TMB yet at the same time falls way, way short of reaching the heights of Fielding's former show.

I love Noel Fielding on Buzzcocks and other panel shows, but I just don't 'get' his comedy in his own shows.

If that makes sense.

It does.

I 'got' the Mighty Boosh and loved it, but I can't get into his new material. If I put it on with my girlfriend there, she'd think there was something wrong with me.

Â