Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 09/08/2018 at 09:25, PieFacE said:

Better Call Saul Season 4, Ep 1 ....

Hide contents

Why do you think Jimmy was smiling at the end? Because he knew he got to Chuck with the insurance thing? Or has he absolved himself of blame and now think it's Howard's fault for pushing him out? 

For me:

Spoiler

It was being absolved of blame. I think he was blaming himself for Chuck's death and when Howard told him he'd pushed Chuck over the edge it was off his conscience 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

For me:

Hide contents

It was being absolved of blame. I think he was blaming himself for Chuck's death and when Howard told him he'd pushed Chuck over the edge it was off his conscience 

I agree with that, that's how I saw it. BCS s4 has started with a bang! The ending if episode 2 woah !!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah that plastic bag bit was brutal.  Very well done though.

Spoiler

Yep it was bad it femy likw it was going forever you felt a level of sympathy for the guy

But man this series has started really well.

Finished Disenchantment, was a bit meh to be honest.

Not good or bad, not funny or boring, certainly not terrible either.

It was fine 6/10 won't re-watch it but will probably watch S2 next year when it comes out because it might still have potential.

8 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Why the **** **** **** is no one talking about Goliath? 

because it was out 2 months ago and people move on to the next thing very quickly...

Season 1 was brilliant, Season 2 had it's moments (Mark Duplass was great) but was nowhere near as good overall.

10 minutes ago, jim said:

Pep ?

Yep.

I've only watched a couple of episodes so far, but there's no doubt that if I was one of his players, I'd lay down down and die for him if he asked. 

What an inspiration. 

• Like 2

Â