Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Second series of Unexpected Series of events, the acting is done well, especially Count Olaf and Violet. Did find it was  monotonous though, the story is just repeated over and over just in different places. I know that it has followed, the books but probably didn’t need two episodes in each location.

Will watch third series though to see how it ends. 

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Second series of Unexpected Series of events, the acting is done well, especially Count Olaf and Violet. Did find it was  monotonous though, the story is just repeated over and over just in different places. I know that it has followed, the books but probably didn’t need two episodes in each location.

Will watch third series though to see how it ends. 

It's the main theme of the books to be fair. The same thing over and over again in different settings. It's stylistic and intended.

22 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Strong opening episode for Westworld season 2.

I absolutely loved it. I didn't get around to rewatching s1, so even the recap had me on the edge of my seat.

This season I need to do my best to avoid fan theories and speculation.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I absolutely loved it. I didn't get around to rewatching s1, so even the recap had me on the edge of my seat.

This is a pretty good recap of Season 1: Obviously don't watch if you haven't seen season 1 yet!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Is the Alienist on Netflix any good? 

Being serious, its probably the best looking TV show I have ever seen, the budget must have been unreal.

I would probably rate it 7/10, started really strongly but didn't quite hold it all the way through for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 05/04/2018 at 14:29, Davkaus said:

It's just one shit gag that goes on far too long. If it was a one off sketch, fair enough, but bloody hell it's tedious, I can't imagine watching a whole episode of it.

And that's exactly where I've arrived (on Cunk) after a few episodes. Some of the lines are amusing but when it's one after another after another, tedious is right. 

Started re-watching the latest series of Better Call Saul last night. I was up until 1am because I couldn't turn it off.

Its so damn good, the main trio of Jimmy, Kim and Chuck are fantastic, perfect casting particularly for Chuck and Kim.

Can't wait until the next series starts.

Edited by AVFCDAN
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Started re-watching the latest series of Better Call Saul last night. I was up until 1am because I couldn't turn it off.

Its so damn good, the main trio of Jimmy, Kim and Chuck are fantastic, perfect casting particularly for Chuck and Kim.

Can't wait until the next series starts.

Yep I stand by what I've said before. Series 2 and 3 of BCS are better than series 1 and 2 of Breaking Bad.

I think it'll only get better too.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Yep I stand by what I've said before. Series 2 and 3 of BCS are better than series 1 and 2 of Breaking Bad.

Yeah would have to agree with that.

Can recommend iZombie, it’s great fun.

Have dismissed it for years as I’ve been zombied out with tv and films for a while plus the premise sounds a bit plop and from afar it looks like a show for teenage girls but I have to say it’s funny, unique and just all round a rather bloody good little show. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Designer1 said:

This one scene is better than most TV shows. 

3KnbBFRGeN2icX01kjafZLkgFiUwMysJMeZNnabhJBI.png?w=1024&s=a88f0fbe0a8254d75e1bba9e3cae2491

• Like 1

Brookmire, I think you’ll only find it on t'internet (it’s on that there daily motion)

http://dai.ly/x58kye8

Thats the trailer for Season 1, Season 2 just started

Stars and created by Hank Azaria of the Simpsons. A washed up alcoholic drug fiend baseball commentator, famous for a meltdown, arrives back in America after ten years abroad, in the minor leagues to try and revive his career

14 hours ago, Brumerican said:

This one scene is better than most TV shows. 

3KnbBFRGeN2icX01kjafZLkgFiUwMysJMeZNnabhJBI.png?w=1024&s=a88f0fbe0a8254d75e1bba9e3cae2491

One of the many scenes in Better Call Saul that convinced me my 4K TV was worth the investment.

It looks absolutely stunning.

• Like 1

Â