Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Half way through Mr. Mercedes and a few episodes into Mindhunter.  Enjoying Mr. Mercedes although I'm assuming I know where it ends up.  Gleeson being a grumpy old Dubliner really does come naturally to him, funnily enough.  You can tell some of the swearing is ad libbed because it's so genuinely 'Dublin' in its turn of phrase that there's no way it was in the script :)

11 hours ago, jim said:

The Sinner, very very good. Compulsive viewing.

16 minutes ago, Giro said:

Watched The Sinner last night, highly recommended 

Episode 7 was nuts 

Right, that's definitely it - The Sinner is jumping Ozark on my next to watch list

was going to start it yesterday but spent most of the day reading upon crypto currency and then watched the NFL game in the early hours. 

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Right, that's definitely it - The Sinner is jumping Ozark on my next to watch list

was going to start it yesterday but spent most of the day reading upon crypto currency and then watched the NFL game in the early hours. 

If you own any crypto then today was a good day!

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Jumping Ozark you say...

Bildresultat för jump the shark

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Xela said:

Going to watch the last episode tonight. It's better than Ozark IMO but that was also very good.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2017 at 19:32, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I finally got round to watching Line of Duty. 

It's the best British series of the last decade. 

There's several really popular TV shows, films or whatever that I don't really like but I can see why other people like them (Breaking Bad for example), but I never got it with this show. It all seemed a bit drab to me....maybe because the first series was filmed in Birmingham LOL.

I need to revisit it I think, I'm clearly missing something. I believe it's supposed to get better as it goes on?

Â