Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Anyone seen the Jim Carrey thing on Netflix?

Enjoying it a lot but Jim seems to have gone a bit mad. Its old footage from behind the scenes when he was filming Man on the Moon but they have a talking head of him at present day and its more of the same from when he crashed that fashion show a few months ago, seems like the twinkle in his eye has gone these days and he seems very serious and matter of fact about everything.

• Like 1

Finished Punisher earlier. Overall it was great, a few middling bits here and there where it got bogged down and without them the story would have been so much tighter but they can't distract from an all-round fantastic series. Can't believe that was Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio from The Abyss, damn you father time! Plus a cameo from Landsman from the wire. 

Bernthal just kills it. Superb actor. The Basement shoot out was epic. Fantastic stuff.

8/10

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Just finished 10 episodes of Mindhunter and strongly recommend!

Now have to find something else to watch - anyone tried Orange is the New Black or Fargo?

Fargo over OITNB all day long. 

OITNB is decent, but we've just finished S3 and my plan is to see how long I can get away with it, before the wife wants to watch S4. It just gets boring. 

• Like 2

OITNB has run its course, they shouldnt do another series

finished punisher, felt a lot more isolated from the universe, at times its brilliant, others its a bit too quiet, still right up there with JJ and DD 1

got 1 more episode of the deuce to watch, really enjoyed it, production quality is top notch, it hasnt really gone anywhere or had any kind of crazy story arcs and yet still managed to be interesting, some great characters

On 11/23/2017 at 11:43, Demitri_C said:

Two episodes of the punisher very good so far!

I've been impressed. I've 2 episodes to go and looking forward to finishing it tonight. 

watched A couple of things since finishing Stranger Things  

Mindhunter - very good indeed, although felt quite unsatisfied at the end. Assume a second season is coming

The Sinner - loved this. Really good show. Hooked from episode 1. 

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

For anyone that enjoyed "Mindhunter" there's also "Manhunt: Unabomber" on US Netflix. Similar thing to MH focussing on the FBI agent who found Kaczynski through his letters and manifesto.

Spoiler

Watching both sounds like eating your cake and having it...

:ph34r:

• Like 1

Â